The Albion Roar - Season Ticket podcast special

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
when is JEDWARD on?

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
Can you ask who was it on the Bton Board that thought of the idea of paying in 12 monthly instalments at no extra cost?? Whoever it was deserves a medal!

And can you tell them to ignore any moaners on here, whatever theyd done with the prices they would have always had someone to moan about them, give them some massive thanks, they deserve it.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just to confirm, podcast going ahead.

Hoping to get it up (ooer!) straight after the recording tomorrow.

Al, with my blessing bounce it all the way up the board as very important we can all understand these rules on season tickets and thanks for taking time out to do this.

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
Can you ask who was it on the Bton Board that thought of the idea of paying in 12 monthly instalments at no extra cost?? Whoever it was deserves a medal!

And this. Praise where it's due.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
What is happening with travel vouchers? Will they still be on the 'match-by-match', (i.e. non-STH) tickets? Or will new new smartcard, text, etc ticketing system prevent this?

In other words will transport now be an extra cost?

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
I'm in the 4th priority - no problem with that as it all seems pretty fair how it's been sorted - and will be looking to buy three[+3] in the Family Stand.

Any idea based on current figures in the L&G at Withdean and the possibility of getting those seats at The Amex?

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Family Stand...

1 adult & 1 child qualifies for family stand entry, but can another adult be included in this?

Eg: Mum, Dad & Child

Probably obvious, but just seeking to clarify!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I must be missing the point do these tickets include free travel / park and ride access or not ?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
UPDATE

Due to inclement weather conditions, tonight's podcast WON'T take place. Neither KB nor MP can get to the studio this evening.

Instead, we will aim to do the show live this Saturday with Ken and/or Martin in the studio. If for whatever reason (e.g. Saturday's game is called off) this doesn't happen either, I will gather up all the questions asked on here (and via Facebook and texts I've had), and go through them with MP and KB via emails and phone calls.

I will then put the answers up on here and hopefully go through them on the show on Saturday.

I've been assured nothing will happen between now and Saturday to progress the ticket applications or sales, so it will be 'as you were' until then.

Sorry about that, and thanks for your patience.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Not to worry and totally understandable in the current climate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here