Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Albion Roar - Season Ticket podcast special

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Not sure if you know the answer yet, but they do not! Discounted vouchers will be available to purchase for Public Transport and Park & Ride.

Excellent, have been campaigning for this for ages so finally agreed to split this cost out.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Not sure if you know the answer yet, but they do not! Discounted vouchers will be available to purchase for Public Transport and Park & Ride.
Bollocks! For years us local have been subsidising the Travel Voucher users and now when they'd FINALLY be of use they're going to scrap them! That accounts for why prices aren't as high as some were fearing - the travel cost will now be a matchday extra.

(Not arguing with the principle - just wish they'd done it that way when we first moved to Withdean)

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I will indeed.

In fact, I've just sent Martin and Ken the questions in an email - I've managed to get it down to about 20 in total as many covered largely the same themes.

Hopefully, they can give full and clear answers, which I can relay on Saturday's show.

I will indeed.

In fact, I've just sent Martin and Ken the questions in an email - I've managed to get it down to about 20 in total as many covered largely the same themes.

Hopefully, they can give full and clear answers, which I can relay on Saturday's show.

Sorry Al, one additional question if I'm not too late.

"Has the Travel Management Plan covering operation of the bus/coach park, P&R's, provision of travel vouchers, additional public transport, match day ticket points, controlled paking zones etc, etc, etc been approved by BHCC or when is council approval expected; actually, has the plan been submitted yet?"

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Alex, sorry mate. Didn't get that opportunity.

Tomorrow's show features Ady, Al, Marcus Hancocks and Andy Bass debating the issues surrounding the season ticket information, hopefully clarifying a few points after the written answers to many questions which have come in from Ken Brown and Martin Perry.

Tune in from midday til 1pm on 97.2FM in Brighton and Hove, or on RadioReverb | Community Radio | Brighton,UK: Home. Failing that, you can listen to our podcast later on Albion Roar | Unofficial Brighton Hove Albion Football Club Radio Show or on iTunes.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Yeah, it ain't working.

AR OUT

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
for those of you in the Brighton and Hove area there is always 97.2FM

I get an ok reception. The best reception I get is in the car and I can pick that up deep into west sussex and way beyond Brighton in East sussex

I'm not saying go out for a drive though

podcast will be uploaded as soon as I get the file

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
this weeks shirt of the week.........

maidstone-united-away-football-shirt-1990-1991-s_11810_1.jpg

Its the 1990 maidstone utd shirt. A team no longer in existence. Thankfully our 1990 shirt is of a club still in existence

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
Hi - I can't find the programme on yr website or on itunes ... nothing in December in either case.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Today hasn't ended yet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here