Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Albion Roar - 9 Apr (Ken Brown / Martin Perry)

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
This week's Roar will finally feature Martin Perry and Ken Brown answering all questions stadium-related, which begs the point... what questions would you like answered?

They've already been briefed that they'll probably be asked about season tickets, a ticket exchange, travel arrangements, catering and so on, so here's you chance to ask some specific questions.

Post your (sensible) questions here.

Cheers.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
Train travel details please. When will the club announce these, and what are they likely to be?

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
A lot has been made in media coverage on the Amex about the "welcoming" away end and how it might be detrimental to positve results on the pitch for the Albion. I'd like to ask:

1. How involved has the playing/coaching staff been on these aspects of the design and aesthetics of the stadium?
2. Do the pretty lights and pictures extend to visiting players as well as the fans?

Thanks.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
To Martin

What was it like being DK's POODLE? The ARS need to know.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
1 - Will there be an official 'Ticket Exchange' on the Arsenal model whereby STHs surrender individual match 'tickets'* back to the club - who then re-sell them to the general public as one-off tickets? STHs get re-embursed on a pro-rata basis if the club manage to re-sell their ticket. (Not saying they get cash back as such, but credit to offset against future purchases).

*By 'ticket' I mean the STH's smartcard is invalidated for that individual game

2 - How will the Travel Voucher system work? Specifically how will it work for non-STHs?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I'm sure this figure is in the public domain already, but just as an aside, should anyone be interested, Ken Brown confirmed this morning that as of the end of last week 13,500 ST had been sold, plus 2,600 1901 members making a total of just over 16,100 STH (so far) next season.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Will there be opportunities for non 1901 members to purchase hospitality packages on a individual match basis. This would be something I would like to do on special occasions.

Thanks

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Great news about the ticket sales, so I guess that only 1400 left to go, woop!

I also have some questions.

1. In addition to the ramp up events will there be some sort of open day where we can just walk round and take a look at the facilities before we take our seats for the first game.

2. have the club already been looking into concert bookings for the Amex.

3. On a more footy related note. Will there be an upgrade or revamp of the online ticketing software for next season.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Can Ken Brown confirm that home football shirts are not allowed to be worn in the 1901 club? If confirmed are any tops with the BHA logo considered off limits? In our licence agreements recently sent out to be signed it stated that no away teams colours would be allowed into the 1901 club (i'm assuming, guests). The licence allowed for smart casual but did not specifically state no home football shirts whereas as previously mentioned it did for away supporters. Obviously there are going to be a good proportion of non-corporate fans up in the 1901 club and many may not be aware of this 'unconfirmed' directive.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Just a Park & Ride question.. theoretically would a family of four in a car require 4 x £25 travel vouchers?

Cheers...

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Will siamese twins have to pay for one ticket or two when they go to the Amex?

And what's the colour of your toothbrush?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Which other ground in England would they suggest was "closest" to the Amex, in terms of the standard of facilities and technology etc?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Obvious question, is everything on time, any slight slippage?

Any update on the training ground, apart from what has been released to the press a few months ago about possibile locations.

libra-gully

Jan 26, 2011
Have the pair resolved the outstanding issues re: disabled Albion supporters at Falmer that BODS raised many weeks ago yet?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here