Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Albion Roar - 9 Apr (Ken Brown / Martin Perry)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Depending on number of entrances/exits from that neighbourhood - they could become a gridlocked nightmare if people, with the same (lack of) knowledge as me, pick that area as seemingly offering the closest residential roads to the Stadium.

Must admit I have no idea if there are any parking restrictions, residential permits etc around that area, I'll probably run a récce at some point to have a snifter. As with a lot of things, its clearly just going to be a case of suck it and see for the first few months at the Amex till everyone susses out whats best.

At least Saturdays won't be a problem. I can either use the coach which is being commandeered to and from my local boozer, or I can use the Brghton & Hove bus service they're laying on from Shoreham or Portslade. Might swerve the train, thats looking like it could be tricky.

Depending on number of entrances/exits from that neighbourhood - they could become a gridlocked nightmare if people, with the same (lack of) knowledge as me, pick that area as seemingly offering the closest residential roads to the Stadium.

There are conditions of the planning consent requiring the establishment and policing of controlled parking zones in the vicinity of the Amex. Falmer village is specifically mentioned but it's not clear where else; I think these zones will all be specified in the club's Transport Management Plan

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here