Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Albion Roar - 8th October - Richard Hebberd & Elliott Moore

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I visited your website and couldn't help but notice that you are displaying Google adverts on your website. North Stand chat also runs Google Adverts in order to raise money to keep the site running (ignore the fact we are thousands of pounds in the black) Unless you are prepared to pay North Stand Chat some money for your regular threads about your show that links our visitors to an external website that runs adverts, then I will have to ask you to stop running these threads or you'll be removed from the board.

Kind Regards
Mr Bozza xxx

I feel your stay on the board may be a short one.....

Nov 20, 2003
hove
due to the nature of my job i bump into darren lots of times im and exchange views on all things albion ,any way you havnt replied to my post or i supose you have tow the party line or rh wont come on your show any more

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
due to the nature of my job i bump into darren lots of times im and exchange views on all things albion ,any way you havnt replied to my post

To be honest, I'm finding it hard work to follow your posts.

But in answer to it - and having read it several times I think this is what you wanted to know - no, I'm not Darren Balkham's agent. I didn't know he had one.

i supose you have tow the party line or rh wont come on your show any more

What party line is that?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Nov 20, 2003
hove
dont be a smart ass iwas talking about rh, your interview was more tichmarsh than paxmam ,the party line being as if you had been more paxman he might not want to come back again . Due to him and senior police officers my young sons had a really bad experience at the palace game and im sure im not the only one. What im saying is it has the possibility to be far worse Millwall springs to mind so if inocent families get hurt who is accountable .

Jan 30, 2008
dont be a smart ass iwas talking about rh, your interview was more tichmarsh than paxmam ,the party line being as if you had been more paxman he might not want to come back again . Due to him and senior police officers my young sons had a really bad experience at the palace game and im sure im not the only one. What im saying is it has the possibility to be far worse Millwall springs to mind so if inocent families get hurt who is accountable .
and everyone was Saying "bring your kids " .................... OOOOOOOOOOOOOPS :rolleyes:

Nov 20, 2003
hove
ive paid for three season tickets why should my sons not go to a game because of a poorly thought out planing. dont think rh would have given me my money back on those games do you? so you are also saying that they should not go to millwall westham ect

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
dont be a smart ass iwas talking about rh,

Your posts are about as clear as mud.

your interview was more tichmarsh than paxmam ,the party line being as if you had been more paxman he might not want to come back again . Due to him and senior police officers my young sons had a really bad experience at the palace game and im sure im not the only one. What im saying is it has the possibility to be far worse Millwall springs to mind so if inocent families get hurt who is accountable .

Was the show supposed to be a Paxman-esque kicking of anyone? Is that what would please you? Or are you going to fart out your mantra about 'party line' (whatever that means) again?

So what did you want out of the show? We asked him about stuff, he answered. It's for others to judge (or in some cases it seems - pre-judge) their opinion. He's happy with the way things are going. What do you want me to do - call him a liar? So what else did you want to hear? I'm not going to comment on your parenting skills, but you can stop your grizzling at me for you not getting the answers you wanted to hear.

There's always a possibility for any game to be worse than Palace. It's just that recent history has shown that Millwall is probably not going to be one of them.

As for the party line, there is no party line. Or rather, if there is, I've no idea what it is.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
well that just about sums you up you are second rate Hawksbee and Jacobs .Smashie and Nicei on radio f***ing quiet

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

What were you expecting?

We're a bunch a happy-clappy amateurs producing - at our own expense (alright, Superphil's expense) - an hour's worth of Albion-related chit-chat. Nothing more, nothing less. Occasionally, we have someone on from the club to talk about stuff. If you haven't worked that out by now, and really were expecting something else, well you've just shown yourself up to be a bit of a berk, haven't you?

Having said that - 'Second-rate Hawksbee & Jacobs', 'Smashie & Nicey on Radio f***ing Quiet' - yeah, that will do nicely. Cheers.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
You do all this for us TLO and some people just don`t appreciate it do they ?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I visited your website and couldn't help but notice that you are displaying Google adverts on your website. North Stand chat also runs Google Adverts in order to raise money to keep the site running (ignore the fact we are thousands of pounds in the black) Unless you are prepared to pay North Stand Chat some money for your regular threads about your show that links our visitors to an external website that runs adverts, then I will have to ask you to stop running these threads or you'll be removed from the board.

Kind Regards
Mr Bozza xxx

Is this a wind-up? Apologies if not.

NSC is great. The Albion Roar is great. I don't see why both can't co-exist with adverts on their sites. The Albion Roar references NSC enough times.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here