Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Albion Roar - 8th October - Richard Hebberd & Elliott Moore

Nov 20, 2003
hove
Large one try Blakes catering butchers for the burgers 100% beef local company fresh produce not frozen national company (Eliots reply RE the burgers said it all really )and they taste good also their sussex sausage is one of thr best ive ever tasted

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Can I listen to today's show anywhere, I missed it live?

Comes up on iTunes in a day or so and also available on the Reverb web site

Nov 20, 2003
hove
Yes but that was small numbers not saying millwall will cause trouble but if they do outside the powers that be will a lot to answer to

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Yes but that was small numbers not saying millwall will cause trouble but if they do outside the powers that be will a lot to answer to

As opposed to the SPONGS that actually cause it?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Interesting stats given by Elliott. The average numbers of consumers of food and drinks in football grounds is 40%. At the Amex it's well over 70%. Usage is not far short of the Emirates. No wonder they're having teething problems. He comes over as a determined type who is well aware of the issues and is confident of getting it right.

Addressing problems with 1901 Club and Chicken Balti pies are coming - but definitely no chips or catering vans outside.

The only option to me would seem to be more catering outlets however I doubt there is enough space left.

Nov 20, 2003
hove
you of all people crabapple should know how much the top brass in the police force are out of touch with the bobbies at the coal face ask pc balkam howe much notice they take of him ,if club had any sense they should put him in charge !

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
It would be nice if we had some areas outside that serve drinks/food. A fan zone type thing. It happens at Saracens/Watford, but I imagine that laws are much stricter when it comes to football.

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
It was a good show but RH seems to be burying his hesd in the sand some one is going to be seriously hurt, I can take care of myself but others with young kids outside and millwall on the rampage will make palace look like a tea party.They have been very spoilt at withdean over the years practically trouble free so have no reel idea of serious disorder and how to deal with it ,im sure pc Balkam has similar concerns but as usual high ranking officers know best .That is how Hilsborough happened wrong men in charge with out of touch views .

Thats all Richard Hebbard does - we have trying to sort and issue with Disabled area for 2 months with him and he said he would send someone down at the Sunderalnd match - NOTHING - no response to emails - have even emailed Martin Perry and nothing!! perhaps next stop is TONY BLOOM. The man is useless and clueless

Thats all Richard Hebbard does - we have trying to sort and issue with Disabled area for 2 months with him and he said he would send someone down at the Sunderalnd match - NOTHING - no response to emails - have even emailed Martin Perry and nothing!! perhaps next stop is TONY BLOOM. The man is useless and clueless

I think one way to resolve the disable parking "issues" in the long term is to look at what's proposed, if anything, in the extension application and if it's still unsatisfactory then object to the application. The Planning Committee is not going to reject on this basis but I don't think that the Club or B&HCC Building Control, the latter being at least part complicit in the current arrangements, will relish a public airing of this subject and the sad history that goes with it. Keep your emails, correspondence etc.

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
I think one way to resolve the disable parking "issues" in the long term is to look at what's proposed, if anything, in the extension application and if it's still unsatisfactory then object to the application. The Planning Committee is not going to reject on this basis but I don't think that the Club or B&HCC Building Control, the latter being at least part complicit in the current arrangements, will relish a public airing of this subject and the sad history that goes with it. Keep your emails, correspondence etc.

It not a parking issue (although the car park is one big issue) it the view from the West Stand Disabled! The man is useless

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
It not a parking issue (although the car park is one big issue) it the view from the West Stand Disabled! The man is useless
I've sat in the front row of I block in the WSL, the view was fine. The disabled section right in front of there would be good if you are able to move.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

Such hatred.

I'm sure your concerns are legitimate, but I dare you to post something positive in your life.

Nov 20, 2003
hove
what are you his agent .In my opinion having witnesed outside after palace with my kids the call was his and senior police officers .Having spoken to two senior stewards they said it was out of there hands are felt it was the wrong call .Iasked if darrens and their views were taken into consideration im sure you can guess thier reply

Nov 20, 2003
hove
berfore you come back at me with some clever rebuttle let me tell you about my palace experience and then decide if I have a valid point.Was with my two bos 12 and 9 thier first palace match outside and at station push and jostled called filthy names and spat on needless to say they were terrified . now do I not take them to millwall and westham . paid up my season ticket money for all of us ,I bet I dont get a refund if i dont take them because i feel for their safety . 1901s have had refund for shit food .something wrong here me thinks !

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
I've sat in the front row of I block in the WSL, the view was fine. The disabled section right in front of there would be good if you are able to move.

Yeh wheelchairs can be moved but not carers seats - we sit as far back as row B at level A.My Husband sits in Row c and his is fine as he is level with row c and same height all the way along. to the right of my seat is level B and because I am at level A i can't see anythingfrom the goalpost to the south west corner!! All we have asked for is the carers seats to be moved forward to the wall. Richard was sending someone down at the Blackpool match and nothing - dosen't answer phone emails or anything!!

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
Such hatred.

I'm sure your concerns are legitimate, but I dare you to post something positive in your life.

Yeh I do post positive comments its just that the club don't seem to deal with queries.

I just wonder how many people would be happy with the following happening to them and their family. These aren't moans just facts!!

1 Carpark - was told by Martin Perry that it would be free and now its £180.00
2 Slabs - poor quality and a member of the families was spelt incorrectly
3 1901 - view from seat is very poor and ongoing issue still with club
4 Car park Fiasco - need not say anymore on that
5 View from Disabled area - after 2 months club still do nothing despite emails to Martin Perry
6 Spent 2 hours on phone to sort ticket and the call lasted 2 hours and cost me £9.00
7 Mum's Smartcard wouldn't work even though the club had issued a new and she was with a card for nearly 3 weeks! Really helpful when she wanted to but things at matches and in the shop
8 Went to the SSC into the West Stand Lower to discover that there is no access to the West Stand Disabled area. Only access she could get was in North Stand.
9 Spent ages contacting the club to sort out getting North Stand prices for Mum's ticket as she only has access to North Stand facilities. This is now ok until we have a cup match and I was told that she must pay West stand prices. We argued and they agreed to change it.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
what are you his agent .In my opinion having witnesed outside after palace with my kids the call was his and senior police officers .Having spoken to two senior stewards they said it was out of there hands are felt it was the wrong call .Iasked if darrens and their views were taken into consideration im sure you can guess thier reply

So you haven't spoken to Darren?

Mr-Bozza

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
If you miss Saturday's show, you can hear it at albionroar.co.uk or via iTunes.

I visited your website and couldn't help but notice that you are displaying Google adverts on your website. North Stand chat also runs Google Adverts in order to raise money to keep the site running (ignore the fact we are thousands of pounds in the black) Unless you are prepared to pay North Stand Chat some money for your regular threads about your show that links our visitors to an external website that runs adverts, then I will have to ask you to stop running these threads or you'll be removed from the board.

Kind Regards
Mr Bozza xxx

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here