Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] The 2024 US Election - Trump v Harris

Who will win the 2024 Presidential Election?

• President Joe Biden - Democrat

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Donald Trump - Republican

Votes: 114 37.5%
  • Vice President, Kamala Harris - Democrat

Votes: 170 55.9%
  • Other Democratic candidate tbc

Votes: 19 6.3%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
you never make mistakes then?
Maybe it was your parents mistake, you.
Having lost three children previously and wanting a sibling for my sister, my parents probably didn't see me as a 'mistake', but sure - maybe!

And yes, I've made plenty of mistakes. The difference is that I apologise for them and don't try and justify them by dodgy sources!

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Has spence hacked your account ?

"Trump landslide".

Lol.
Ah, but @Crawley Dingo gets his news from different sources than most of us.

1722929620849.png

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
"Red wave incoming"

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
From the Guardian:
Good pick. Quite a folksy guy with a good record as governor in Minnesota who can relate to midwestern voters. Shapiro with his stance on Gaza and too a lesser extent school vouchers was just hassle Harris didn't need with the momentum she has generated early on in this campaign.

Withdean South Stand

Mar 2, 2014
It's absolutely all over bar the spending of huge money, multiple Trump meltdowns and excuses. The VP debate will be hilarious between a charismatic, intelligent and normal white man vs an absolute chancer who will say whatever the Boss (not Springstein) wants him to and to hell with the consequences.

I can't believe how well this is turning out now.

de la zouch

Jul 12, 2007
Well Shapiro publicly de jewed himself and still the Democrats were worried he would put off the far left from voting Democrat. Don’t know much about Walz but a lot of people (particularly on here) will be glad she didn’t pick a Jew 😞

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
I wonder what *hilarious* nickname Trump will come up with for him...
Wacko Waltz or Terrible Tim?

Never cease to be amazed at a 78 year old guy calling people the type of silly names that the rest of us left behind when leaving primary school.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Well Shapiro publicly de jewed himself and still the Democrats were worried he would put off the far left from voting Democrat. Don’t know much about Walz but a lot of people (particularly on here) will be glad she didn’t pick a Jew 😞

Walz has similar views as Shapiro and the Democrats of supporting Israel on Gaza. Shapiro has denounced Far Right Netanyahu as the worst Israeli leader ever and he says he wants a two state solution.
How has he de jewed himself (to use your offensive terminology)?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here