Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] The 2024 US Election - Trump v Harris

Who will win the 2024 Presidential Election?

• President Joe Biden - Democrat

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Donald Trump - Republican

Votes: 114 37.5%
  • Vice President, Kamala Harris - Democrat

Votes: 170 55.9%
  • Other Democratic candidate tbc

Votes: 19 6.3%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You think cats, and immature cats at that, are going to understand the difference between "less" and "fewer"?

The advert is to encourage humans to eat fewer kittens. The advert is not for cats, young or old, to read and understand.

Also, fewer kittens. So I assume there is some number of kittens that the Arizona GOP thinks is acceptable to eat?

Indeed there is.

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
Oddly I woke up last night just as it was starting. Being "wide" awake I turned the tv on.

He was just barking mad. Incoherent waffle, racist and discriminatory.

She was confident but alas as one of the pricks interviewed later (a senator apparently) said she's just too small, just look how small she is. FFS these people must struggle to breathe, eat and shit
And despite being "too small" she absolutely dominated him (and I use the right-wing rag New York Post here on purpose):

"Forced" into a handshake? FFS. Donald looks like he was trying to hide behind his lectern. He was afraid of her right from the start. He cowered like a little boy.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The ad was written by the kittens. That's why one of them is holding a paint brush!

The ad was written by Republicans. Are they trying to insult the kitten's intelligence?

But I was not referring to the writing on the advert, but by the Republican tweet which said "EAT LESS KITTENS – Vote Republican!”

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
The ad was written by Republicans. Are they trying to insult the kitten's intelligence?

But I was not referring to the writing on the advert, but by the Republican tweet which said "EAT LESS KITTENS – Vote Republican!”
In quotes. Because they were directly quoting the billboard, complete with the grammatical mistake. Perhaps they should have tweeted "EAT LESS (SIC) KITTENS – Vote Republican!" to avoid any confusion as to whether or not they had noticed the mistake.

And yes, they are probably trying to insult the intelligence of kittens. But not as much as Chick-fil-a insults the intelligence of cows.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
acknowledged some of the good things he did

Would it be possible for you to list these, so we can understand a bit better please. I for one am not sure what the good things he did were, so it would be useful for me to find out.
Now the debate has passed - I'm looking forward to your list please. I guess Trump himself mentioned many of the good things he had done - so it would be great if you could recap for us. Thanks.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Now the debate has passed - I'm looking forward to your list please. I guess Trump himself mentioned many of the good things he had done - so it would be great if you could recap for us. Thanks.

He built a wall to stop Mexicans flooding into the country, and he made Mexicans pay for it!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Maybe they meant Les Kittens.

1726079613214.png

(I was hoping to find via Google a painter and decorator from Barnsley called Les Kitten but, alas....)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'm all ears. Well, ok, eyes.

1726079892609.png

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Don't quote me out of context fool. GFY.

It's not out of context. Bodian quoted your entire post and asked you to list some of the good things Trump did. Bodian has now quoted the relevant snippet, and asked again.

In your defence, I also can't think of anything good he did.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
I would disagree, Senators and House Representatives as well as Mayors and Governors are all referred to with those positions after leaving office. I think most news outlets have dropped the Mayor from Rudi Guiliani now but for a long time even that mess was referred to as Mayor.
Fair enough, I can't actually find anything to support my position, it's just what was taught to me a while back so I'll defer to you on this one.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
A clip has emerged of how Kamala's political Career began.

Jeez, you’re relying on the “End Wokeness” account now? You really are getting desperate.

Crawley Dingo

Political thread tourist.
Mar 31, 2022
It's not out of context. Bodian quoted your entire post and asked you to list some of the good things Trump did. Bodian has now quoted the relevant snippet, and asked again.

In your defence, I also can't think of anything good he did.
Your a liar. My post was about political contrition. Jog on.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
He is all those things, but why does he need to be depicted in a wheelchair? It'd be better if he was represented as a puppet on strings held by Leon and Putin.
It’s a nod to the Lou and Andy characters on Little Britain, I believe

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here