Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] The 2024 US Election - Trump v Harris

Who will win the 2024 Presidential Election?

• President Joe Biden - Democrat

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Donald Trump - Republican

Votes: 114 37.5%
  • Vice President, Kamala Harris - Democrat

Votes: 170 55.9%
  • Other Democratic candidate tbc

Votes: 19 6.3%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I agree. The only thing I can think of is that the undecideds are either people who just have trouble making decisions, or lifelong Republicans who actually hate Trump but can't quite yet vote against.

Just can't fathom these people - after watching that, they still can't quite decide! -

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
It was mentioned on CNN but they didn't say what it was.
1726072167810.png

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Ok, I'll admit it, from the debate clips I've seen I find it a bit hard to warm to Harris. I find her style a bit smug and Clinton-lite. But the moron opposite her, my word.... Sadly though, I just can't see them voting in a woman and a woman with some black heritage. More will vote for the moron. I'll probably put some money on Trump and will be delighted to lose it.

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH

As funny as these are, and Kimmel does this a lot, they obviously cherry-pick who they include. They probably see lots of people that name a good number of countries, but obviously that isn't entertaining.

So they found at least four really stupid people wondering around LA one day. You could probably find that many in any city in the world.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Just can't fathom these people - after watching that, they still can't quite decide! -

A couple of the comments were interesting...like wanting to see more from Harris in interviews on TV. It feels like some people who are leaning toward voting for her remain unsure because they feel they don't know who she is. 🤔

Crawley Dingo

Political thread tourist.
Mar 31, 2022
I think Kamala Harris absolutely rocked it but I’m interested to hear how @Crawley Dingo and @lasvegan explain the debate as a victory for Trump. 🤔
It was a loaded affair with 3 on to 1 at times. I don't think anyone "won" and most people will see what they want to see. Pleased Trump didn't explode so think the way the polls are going He will start to pull clear.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
FFS. Who knew cats were going to be such a big issue in this election?

For context, it's a "play" on these ads from Chick-Fil-A, which is, unsurprisingly, a fast food chicken restaurant (and actually very good). They serve no beef.

chickfila-outdoor-hed-2016.png

Fewer :facepalm:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
As funny as these are, and Kimmel does this a lot, they obviously cherry-pick who they include. They probably see lots of people that name a good number of countries, but obviously that isn't entertaining.

So they found at least four really stupid people wondering around LA one day. You could probably find that many in any city in the world.

And we're lucky to have two of them here with us now

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Oddly I woke up last night just as it was starting. Being "wide" awake I turned the tv on.

He was just barking mad. Incoherent waffle, racist and discriminatory.

She was confident but alas as one of the pricks interviewed later (a senator apparently) said she's just too small, just look how small she is. FFS these people must struggle to breathe, eat and shit

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It was a loaded affair with 3 on to 1 at times. I don't think anyone "won" and most people will see what they want to see. Pleased Trump didn't explode so think the way the polls are going He will start to pull clear.
EwRqrq9XEAAix4f.jpg

Professor Plum

Jul 27, 2024
Ok, I'll admit it, from the debate clips I've seen I find it a bit hard to warm to Harris. I find her style a bit smug and Clinton-lite. But the moron opposite her, my word.... Sadly though, I just can't see them voting in a woman and a woman with some black heritage. More will vote for the moron. I'll probably put some money on Trump and will be delighted to lose it.
It's true, she is a little bit aloof and doesn't have the folksy instant likeableness of Obama or a younger Biden. But... (big but) she aint Trump, and that's enough for me. I'm team Kamala!

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Guys, can we hold fire on calling the debate for Harris until the Dingo and lasvegan have explained to us that all our eyes and ears are faulty and actually Trump won bigly?

Meh, close enough

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
You must have been dropped as a baby.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here