Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] The 2024 US Election - Trump v Harris

Who will win the 2024 Presidential Election?

• President Joe Biden - Democrat

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Donald Trump - Republican

Votes: 114 37.5%
  • Vice President, Kamala Harris - Democrat

Votes: 170 55.9%
  • Other Democratic candidate tbc

Votes: 19 6.3%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I listened to just a little bit of that press conference and it's just a endless dribble of lies and exaggerations. He is truly pathological with his lies.
At least he's consistent...as ever it's lies, exagerration, self inflation and scorn, the usual crowd favourites.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Could be wrong but I think the tide is starting to turn against Trump.

Joe Rogan - who has a pretty huge following - has just come out to endorse RFK jr.

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
Trump sent out an email yesterday with this t-shirt:

fight-fight-fight-shirt-fist.png

Doesn't do much to offset the "tiny hands" narrative.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
DNC have already had a coup to install Harris unelected in primaries, maybe have another one at the DNC Congress this month. Although I read an argument that the polls were rigged by adjusting the sampling to convince other Dems that Harris was is the real deal as she has been unpopular in the past.

Yes that is a conspiracy theory but they quite often turn out to be correct these days.
Do they? ???

Such as?

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Don't be stupid, if Biden is unfit to run again he is unfit for office and should resign. This is the compromise removal without an impeachment.
So it's not a coup then. It's doesn't help the debate when you use silly and innacurate (and inflamatory) words like that. You don't help yourself.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Wuhan labs is first though . Or Bidens unfit for office conspiracy.
That's it? Your claim of 'quite often' is TWO not exactly water tight or proven examples?

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Do they? ???

Such as?

I love reading and learning about major (previous) conspiracy theories that turned out to be true.

Watergate, MKUltra, COINTELPRO, Iran-Contra affair, Tuskegee Syphilis Study, Op Chaos, The Gulf of Tonkin Incident, Op Northwoods, The Doolittle Raid Deception and Op Paperclip. That's 10 examples of major conspiracy theories that were later discovered to be factually true.

I'm currently reading 'CHAOS: Charles Manson, the CIA, and the Secret History of the Sixties'.
A mental book, that touches on a couple of my above examples.

---

In terms of a current coup with the Democratic Party, the DNC and Biden... Coup is not the right word, imo. However, he was quite clearly ousted by 'higher-ups' once it was quickly determined that he (they) had slim chance of beating Trump in the next election. No matter what side we prefer or lean towards, there should be no wilful denial of that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here