Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The 18 year old temp has just dropped my Albion mug.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Nice of her to make me a brew, and she does have a nice bum, but 'SAKE!! :rant:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
She's gonna need to make amends some how!

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...send her out to the shops for some super glue and get her to make good the damage.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
A BJ under the desk should cover it..

To be honest she looked SO gutted, and is SO apologetic, that she probably would! :thumbsup:

Not sure it would be all that brilliant for my career or marriage though. :(

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Tell her your grandad bought you that mug, he took you to your first ever game as a child, and that mug was the last birthday present you had from him before he died tragically in a freak tenpin bowling accident last year.

That'll set the cat amongst the pigeons. Lets see if we can turn her into a weepy, tear-strewn MESS by lunchtime.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
She already looks close to tears, Easy, as it is.

Every time she makes a brew, from now on, she is going to be reminded of her HEINOUS crime.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
She already looks close to tears, Easy, as it is.

Every time she makes a brew, from now on, she is going to be reminded of her HEINOUS crime.

In all seriousness has she offered to replace it? You can buy then online from the seagull shop or give u the godiver to buy another at your next home match!!

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
....that mug was the last birthday present you had from him before he died tragically in a freak tenpin bowling accident last year.

That was no accident.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

:mad:

*twiddles waxy moustache*

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Not sure it would be all that brilliant for my career or marriage though. :(

I'm sure your boss and wife will understand when you explain the extenuating circumstances of your beloved mug getting tragically smashed, they'll except that she needs a good seeing to.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
In all seriousness has she offered to replace it? You can buy then online from the seagull shop or give u the godiver to buy another at your next home match!!

She did immediately offer to replace it, but I won't take her up on it. Its an accident, after all, and I'm an nice [if slightly upset about me MUG] guy.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'm sure your boss and wife will understand when you explain the extenuating circumstances of your beloved mug getting tragically smashed, they'll except that she needs a good seeing to.

By sheer coincidence, our HR Manager from head office is here today, so I could ask her whether acceptance of a compensatory shag from a junior employee is considered acceptable in such circumstances?

Either way, my WIFE might think that a replacement mug, was more appropriate.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here