Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The 18 year old temp has just dropped my Albion mug.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
By sheer coincidence, our HR Manager from head office is here today, so I could ask her whether acceptance of a compensatory shag from a junior employee is considered acceptable in such circumstances?

Either way, my WIFE might think that a replacement mug, was more appropriate.

In the best traditions of NSC, I'm going to request pics.

and I'm not talking about the broken mug.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
In the best traditions of NSC, I'm going to request pics.

and I'm not talking about the broken mug.

I'll see it as my challenge for the day.

She's about 20 years too young for you though.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The HR manager is quite cute actually, and would be far more Buzzer's type. She's gone now though.

Clapham Old Mug

Aug 6, 2004
Clapham
I feel for you.
Although I call myself Clapham Old Mug, the truth of the matter is that the old mug (proper old mug - covered in dolphins and martlets and none of this seagull nonsense) has vanished.
The finger of suspicion is pointing at my once-a-week, utterly charming and very Irish cleaning lady.
But she's far from bonkable and someone has to iron my shirts...

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
People Have gone POSTAL for less KFC,

I recommend that you start sniggering and muttering "I loved muggy" ,whilst darting your eyes around the room and wringing your hands, whenever she walks past.

You could also burst into tears whenever she brings you a brew in another mug and scream "What do you care MURDERER" when she asks whats wrong?

It'll help her to understand the magnitude of your loss.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
The HR manager is quite cute actually, and would be far more Buzzer's type. She's gone now though.

Buzzer is only really turned on if he has to dig em' up first, its a foreplay thing with him.

house your seagull

Train à Grande Vitesse
Jul 7, 2004
Manchester
By sheer coincidence, our HR Manager from head office is here today, so I could ask her whether acceptance of a compensatory shag from a junior employee is considered acceptable in such circumstances?

Either way, my WIFE might think that a replacement mug, was more appropriate.

i just checked the recently revised employment laws regarding vandalism in the workplace, YES you are allowed a compensatory shag but she needs to have received this in writing and she is entitled to a union representative be present whilst you do it.

hope this clears it up for you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here