Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thatcher

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Blair has had that in 2 years...so what's your point?

Has he?

Tony Blair, who beat Sir John in the 1997 election, has been given just under £273,000 from the public purse since 2007.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Oh dear, HB&B will be on here throwing his toys out.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Christ. That is a lot of money between three people. I am sure all of them are exceedingly rich in their own right. What are these public duties that have allowed Blair, Major and Thatcher to run up a bill of almost £1m?

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
It always bewilders me slightly that people are comfortable wishing death on someone who, rightly or wrongly, tried to run the country. I imagine it is a far harder job that most of us realise.

Disagree vehemently, sure, but wishing death on someone?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Arse, oh well. Now I've opened the champagne I might as well drink it.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
It always bewilders me slightly that people are comfortable wishing death on someone who, rightly or wrongly, tried to run the country. I imagine it is a far harder job that most of us realise.

Disagree vehemently, sure, but wishing death on someone?

Absolutely THIS. I can't stand B.Liar but I have a little more dignity that wishing death on him.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
1 minute

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I know that when she passes half the country will go into mourning and the other half will celebrate. Don't like the woman personallly but I think her little girl's okay, must take after her late father.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here