Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That Was Absolute Shite

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
dave the gaffer said:
That was the worst half of football I have ever seen in my life

WE ARE PLAYING IN MAROON YOU BUFOONS

I am embarrased for all the Brighton fans in pubs and clubs...people must be taking the piss.

Did you go to Gillingham DTG? Come on man, it weren't that bad!

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
It was poor, but i've seen worse.

And i'll happily take the point, a good substitution by Mcghee!:clap:

Repugnant Toad said:
Harsh, very hard to do when it's straight at you. Hardly Henderson's fault - Oatway gave the ball away two passes earlier. Some great saves as well.

Well, that's your predictable scapegoat lined up :yawn: :lolol:

We were not very good tonight, but when that happens, all you can ask is that the team don't give up and they fight to the end.

The two subs did that, Jarrett setting up the goal and Kazza finishing it, so cheer up ya miserable feckers :clap2: :clap2: :albion: :albion: :albion: :albion: :albion: :albion: :albion:

Repugnant Toad said:
Harsh, very hard to do when it's straight at you. Hardly Henderson's fault - Oatway gave the ball away two passes earlier. Some great saves as well.

Not just going on tonights goal though. I do rate Henderson, but he continues to do the same thing nearly every time. Think he was guilty of doing it twice tonight.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Gaffer, I think you are forgetting Albion 0 Doncaster 0, season 1997-8 at the Priesfield. It wasn't football. I don't know what it was.

Tooting Gull said:
Gaffer, I think you are forgetting Albion 0 Doncaster 0, season 1997-8 at the Priesfield. It wasn't football. I don't know what it was.

It's like if those two years when we were either 91st or 92nd never happened - pinch me, they did, didn't they? :lolol: :lolol:

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
My god that was gash. Thank christ we scraped a point out of it, but really we could easily have been 3 or 4 down by then. How many OFFSIDES ? ? ?

Use your BRAINS ffs. Woeful performance.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Hey, we had SIX shots on target (to Wednesday's 5), we had 52% of the possession, and we had EIGHT corners - twice as many as Wednesday. We must have SLAUGHTERED them :lolol:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Tooting Gull said:

Not to mention Darlington 4 Albion 0 at Gillingham. My first ever game, and i've never looked back!!:lolol:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Jim in the West said:
Hey, we had SIX shots on target (to Wednesday's 5), we had 52% of the possession, and we had EIGHT corners - twice as many as Wednesday. We must have SLAUGHTERED them :lolol:

I thought we were quite good in the first half. I think a few people were getting carried away after Palace. Second half we were all over the place, especially in midfield. I remember in the nineties going to away matches and being lucky to get a shot on target the whole match, people are spoilt these days.

Reckon we DESPERATELY need a big man up front mind.

dwayne said:
Reckon we DESPERATELY need a big man up front mind.

Yep - we need more structure in midfield (get well soon Chippy) and more presence up front, one of CKR or Big Mac must play.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Repugnant Toad said:

I thought Henderson dived to his right to save it. Have to agree he rarely diverts the ball around the post and we have conceded a few goals this season from rebounds. Very slow off his line a bit later on (was he looking?), HOWEVER, he's a good keeper and seems to have sorted out his kicking.

Great point whatever.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here