Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That Millwall vs Palace thread

mcgoldrick

Banned
Mar 6, 2013
Eastbourne
Can't remember a season where we were so closely matched - it certainly has heightened the rivalry and not in a bad way. I think a lot of rivalries could learn from what Palace and Brighton have.

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
I want Palace to win as I fancy playing them in the semi final rather than Bolton or Forest.
This is a season we are all going to remember forever whatever happens from now! :))

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I think the term news is a misnomer here.
:lol: I might start a thread announcing it next week.

If we finish 4th, but Palace beat us in the play offs and lose in the final...who has bragging rights? Higher league finish or...play off final losers?
We do.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If we finish 4th, but Palace beat us in the play offs and lose in the final...who has bragging rights? Higher league finish or...play off final losers?

Basically, whatever happens, bar us getting promoted, the delusional fools will find a straw to clutch at to claim that they somehow have the bragging rights.

All through last season, despite us being about ten places higher in the league, we were told that they still had the better of it because they did better in the games against us..

This year we smashed them off the park at the Amex, but apparently only league position mattered. Until we overtook them.

Once they've failed to win tonight and we are assured of finishing above them again, they'll find some new criteria to cling to. Who has the most players called Wilfred, or something.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Talking of Dobbie - he seems to have turned something of a corner recently. Who knew?
Anyone know the terms of the loan as to whether he can face you guys should we make the play offs and meet you?

Not a full corner? he has not been that quick in a season. You mean he has turned a full corner! Wow.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Really. That's a little sick.

Like one of your fans on bbs saying they hope Bridcutt gets hit by a car cos he said BHA are a better team than palace? I know which is worse...

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Ok, I've worked it out - I'd like a draw tonight. Palace would then finish below us (we can rest players), and they'd still have to field a good side on Saturday - and if they lose that, they could drop out of the playoffs, but if they get a point it should be enough to come 5th and play us.

Saying that, I'd take 'wall 6, Palace 0.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Ok, I've worked it out - I'd like a draw tonight. Palace would then finish below us (we can rest players), and they'd still have to field a good side on Saturday - and if they lose that, they could drop out of the playoffs, but if they get a point it should be enough to come 5th and play us.

Saying that, I'd take 'wall 6, Palace 0.

Rowley Birkin likes this (thumbs up)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Currently having a text conversation with a Palace friend (long time STH), and he's looking forward to Holloway failing and getting sacked so they can start to play again. I didn't think many of them were that against him.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
I never want Palace to win against anyone. Ever.

Ever.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
4 serious injuries ? Not serious ones just niggling strains to keep them out during the play offs. Mustn't be nasty.

4 seperate incidents of fractured metatarsals would be fine :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here