Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That Millwall vs Palace thread

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Talking of Dobbie - he seems to have turned something of a corner recently. Who knew?
According to the Palace board his work rate hasn't been great, but he has shown enough quality to be in the side. Not much of a surprise really. I thought he'd do well for us, but he just didn't work hard enough.
Anyone know the terms of the loan as to whether he can face you guys should we make the play offs and meet you?
Seriously? This has been talked about so much on both Palace and Brighton forums. He can't play against Brighton. If you are in the semis against someone else, he can play. He can't play in the final regardless, as the loan runs out (there was a limit on how long it could be).

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Talking of Dobbie - he seems to have turned something of a corner recently. Who knew?
Anyone know the terms of the loan as to whether he can face you guys should we make the play offs and meet you?

The club have confirmed that Dobbie cannot play against us in the play-offs.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

No doubting his talent, it's the workrate that let him down.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Millwall end the season at Derby. ....not an easy fixture. I'm sure they'll want to confirm their safety tonight so will be going all out for the win.

This has draw written all over it.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009

He can't play against us in the semi-final and his loan ends before the final so he wont be playing if you make it to the final either.

Bit of a shame he's the only one scoring ATM :laugh:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
It wouldn't surprise me if Winifred has a last minute fitness test as Sir Alex doesn't want a player sidelined for a year with a broken ankle. From a Millwall players point of view it would be an accolade to seriously damage a £10M footballer.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Tonight's match referee, Mr Graham Salisbury isn't adverse to throwing the cards about. In 41 matches he's shown 127 yellow and 5 reds.
Oh, and if you feel that way inclined, the games on radio 5 live sports extra.

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
Chrystal palace must be BRICKING it right now.
2 games v relegation threatened clubs, one being a bitter enemy.
2 clubs vying to get into the playoffs at their expense should they fail to win against one of the sides.

...and they haven't beaten ANYONE in 2 months.
:clap:

p.s. is there such thing as a SHITTING BRICKS smiley?

Last edited:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
It wouldn't surprise me if Winifred has a last minute fitness test as Sir Alex doesn't want a player sidelined for a year with a broken ankle. From a Millwall players point of view it would be an accolade to seriously damage a £10M footballer.

You sure this isn't your point of view as well ????

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I'd love to see palace bottle it but they will win at least one of their last two games and we will be meeting them in the play-offs.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
You sure this isn't your point of view as well ????

No I want Winnie to be injury free so that he can turn out for the Man United reserves next season before Sir Alex sends him out on loan to Peterborough.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
I can see Palace sneaking a win there tonight, by all accounts there form is getting better and sounds like they were unlucky not to win at Blackburn. If it wasn't for a comical slip by their defender for Leicesters second goal they would probably have won that one as well.

I reckon 4 points for Chrystal Phallus overall before meeting us.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Millwalls last home game of the season, a must win for them so they dont risk going down on Saturday AND its against one of their main rivals, who have failed to win in 6 weeks.

Can see it being a dull 0-0 myself seeing as both teams arent doing brilliantly - though id go for a narrow Millwall win if it isnt a draw. If Palace dont win, then we prove yet again that we are the better team.....and that the last day of the season will be very fun for them !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here