Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That James Cordon World Cup Shit on ITV

Ken Newbury

Feb 6, 2006
1/2 mile from LDC country
what? are you sure? I thought it was like them vuvuzelas and couldn't be filtered out by technology.

Perhaps he has a hynotic hold over people. For example Last night when Cordon screamed at me to turn to ITV4 I almost did until my wife held me back and snapped me out of it.

Perhaps you could have done with her in Jersey 21 years ago - then you may never have developed your liking for wearing a tutu and your strong dislike of onions! (It's amazing what a hypnotist can make a grown man do on stage in front of 600 people!)

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
I don't know who this Jack bloke is but he seems quite funny..

"Watching North Korea is like playing your sister at Fifa, when they are through on goal they accidentally press cross" :lol:

And Holly Willoughby :banana:

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Corden or Cordon, cordon the fat talentless bore off and give the whole program (and all the other scheduled efforts) over to Ms Lott who has more talent in her toenails than a room full of Cordens. James Corden, God's gift to the off switch.

I'd still rather watch him than read your tedious drivel on here

Mick Beard BHA

Hirsute
Feb 23, 2004
Back in Brighton
ah yes a young coquette ish guest (back to Eamon Holmes again). Thought Greavsie could still do a job, he's missing old Saint though

[yt]X6f09x1NKVY[/yt]

:thumbsup: Thanks, that clip has brought back great memories and made my morning! Particularly the THEME MUSIC

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here