Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That James Cordon World Cup Shit on ITV

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
I was about to post something similar. Anyway it's better than the rest of the shit ITV coverage.

it is all abit hit or miss...but then so was Fantasy Football which it clearly and achingly wants to be.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Still prefer Baddiel & Skinner... been watching that the last few eves for a proper laugh

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Utter shite.

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
Lowest common denominator stuff. Tries too hard to be the voice of England fans. In fact he just tries too hard to be everymans mate & it comes across as desperately annoying.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I quite like it, although I agree it is a blatent copy of TFI Friday.

It is something I can stick on before bed that doesn't require too much concentration.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'm on track for watching at least a bit of nearly all the matches and yet ABSOLUTELY none of this Corden shitfest.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Err. All of the expert critics on here - you DO realise that you are allowed to NOT watch this show, right?

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Err. All of the expert critics on here - you DO realise that you are allowed to NOT watch this show, right?

what? are you sure? I thought it was like them vuvuzelas and couldn't be filtered out by technology.

Perhaps he has a hynotic hold over people. For example Last night when Cordon screamed at me to turn to ITV4 I almost did until my wife held me back and snapped me out of it.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
My wife considers it an acceptable alternative to Big Brother, so I'm MORE than happy to watch it.

It also has CLANCY on it, which despite Edna's views, is clearly a big PLUS.

And last night, GREAVSIE, and PIXIE. What's not to like*

*apart from Corden himself....

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I quite like it, it's another programe about football, Pixie Lott was there to stare at and seeing Gerrard and Rooney with their hair down was quite good too, you can see them more like who they are not, what you percieve them to be like.

I dont really mind Corden that much either, but I agree it seems stupid the amount of things he is on. I guess with Gavin and Stacey finishing he thought his time was almost up, so he threw himself in the shop window

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
That interview with Gerrard was, I think, the first time EVER, that I've actually seen him SMILE. It was worth watching just for that rare moment.

He should attempt it more often. The angry little scouse miserabalist.

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
My wife considers it an acceptable alternative to Big Brother, so I'm MORE than happy to watch it.

Its certainly better the Big Brother, as is sticking pins in your eyes, and Corden is classic marmite, he makes me laugh but then at 45 am I at the older end of NSC?

Good to see Andy the Viking Fordham on last night, althought it looks like he's put a bit of timber back on after his rapid weight loss.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I'm on track for watching at least a bit of nearly all the matches and yet ABSOLUTELY none of this Corden shitfest.

I'm on track for watching ALL of the matches and no more than the first ten minutes of this fantasy football wannabe dumbed down shite ( just to see if it would be any good )

Will continue to watch every single match.

Continue to hit the mute button when GOD save our parasite is played

and

Continue to off the TV the minute the " Corden shitfest " comes on :thumbsup:

============<0 Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :clap2:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'm on track for watching ALL of the matches and no more than the first ten minutes of this fantasy football wannabe dumbed down shite ( just to see if it would be any good )

Will continue to watch every single match.

Continue to hit the mute button when GOD save our parasite is played

and

Continue to off the TV the minute the " Corden shitfest " comes on :thumbsup:

============<0 Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :clap2:
That's MY World Cup, that is.

=========<()
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

:lolol:

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC

ah yes a young coquette ish guest (back to Eamon Holmes again). Thought Greavsie could still do a job, he's missing old Saint though

[yt]X6f09x1NKVY[/yt]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here