Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That James Cordon World Cup Shit on ITV

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Hmmm. I was willing to give Corden the benfit of the doubt as far as the "Corden is a wanker" bandwagon that seems to be growing.

However, after about 5 minutes of last nights show, his overexposure is starting to grate. The suffocating over-chuminess with Gerrard and the seemingly (to Corden) HILARIOUS revelation that Gerrard and Rooney need interpretors for people to understand their scouse (let alone Capello ! oh my sides), had me reaching for the remote. And that incessant brainless tubthumping gurning towards that studio audience ("England are gonna do it arn't they ? Course they are ! COME ON" - yay, hoooraaaaay etc etc). Pur-LEASE. Talk about trying too hard.

Oh for a bit of Skinner and Badiel Fantasy Football. I'm all Cordened out now, and we've only had 3 World Cup days. Just piss off you ubiquitous fat f***.

There, I said it.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I'm not overly au fait with Corden, only because I switch off whenever he comes on and found Gavin and Stacey about as funny as the bulldozing of the Goldstone, so can someone enlighten me on the following:

Which football club does he support?
Does he have any genuine interest in, or know anything about football... or sport at all, apart from what he gets fed by the programme researchers?

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Hmmm. I was willing to give Corden the benfit of the doubt as far as the "Corden is a wanker" bandwagon that seems to be growing.

However, after about 5 minutes of last nights show, his overexposure is starting to grate. The suffocating over-chuminess with Gerrard and the seemingly (to Corden) HILARIOUS revelation that Gerrard and Rooney need interpretors for people to understand their scouse (let alone Capello ! oh my sides), had me reaching for the remote. And that incessant brainless tubthumping gurning towards that studio audience ("England are gonna do it arn't they ? Course they are ! COME ON" - yay, hoooraaaaay etc etc). Pur-LEASE. Talk about trying too hard.

Oh for a bit of Skinner and Badiel Fantasy Football. I'm all Cordened out now, and we've only had 3 World Cup days. Just piss off you ubiquitous fat f***.

There, I said it.

Is this the same as the "Easy 10 is hysterical" bandwagon?

To be fair he IS slightly funier than you.

seagullsdaz

May 3, 2009
Brighton
I'm not overly au fait with Corden, only because I switch off whenever he comes on and found Gavin and Stacey about as funny as the bulldozing of the Goldstone, so can someone enlighten me on the following:

Which football club does he support?
Does he have any genuine interest in, or know anything about football... or sport at all, apart from what he gets fed by the programme researchers?

Yep He's a West Ham fan!

Why doesn't anyone seem to like him? I think he's funny, Top notch banter!:lolol:

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Katy Perry looked stunning the other day but the programme was still utter shit.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

There, I said it.
I haven't seen any of it, and yet I could have guessed this is EXACTLY how it would have panned out.

The alarm bells were always ringing once I found out that Steve Gerrard thought James Corden was hilarious in an interview in the Metro about a month ago.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Bring back Saint and Greavsie or Skinner and Baddiel!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
She is touring in November/December. Brighton Centre 4th December which is a Saturday :down:. Asked boyfriend if he would kindly take me to see her if it doesnt clash with the footie however im not sure who would be drooling more over her :love:

Now there's a show that's almost certain to be 'rescheduled' due to lack of ticket sales :lol:

Oh, and the only part of Five Bellies Corden's quest for world domination that makes up for all the rest of his shit was having Katy P on his otherwise dreary show in latex after the England game :love:

Last edited:

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
WOW, look at her.

PERFECTO.

She likes footy as well, BONUS.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

There, I said it.

Agree.

Not even topical, his gag tonight centred on the New York Post front page from Sunday.

And as for giving airtime to that vacuous BINT Clancy :angry:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Who is he? Never heard of him or seen anything he has been in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here