Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That James Cordon World Cup Shit on ITV

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Gets a whole lot better on Tuesday, with this loverrrly lady as one of the guests:

Pixie-Lott-9.jpg

That is all.

edit: it's meant to be CORDEN not CORDON.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Gets a whole lot better on Tuesday, with this loverrrly lady as one of the guests:

Pixie-Lott-9.jpg

That is all.

Corden or Cordon, cordon the fat talentless bore off and give the whole program (and all the other scheduled efforts) over to Ms Lott who has more talent in her toenails than a room full of Cordens. James Corden, God's gift to the off switch.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Pixie-Lott-9.jpg

That is all.

She looks a little cross to me!

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Judging by her face and pose in that picture, it looks like she's doing a shit.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Mates, I think I'll beat you all for her. Anyway, she's nearer my age than yours:wink:

She is touring in November/December. Brighton Centre 4th December which is a Saturday :down:. Asked boyfriend if he would kindly take me to see her if it doesnt clash with the footie however im not sure who would be drooling more over her :love:

Win Win situation :)

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
1246034182-4a44f906bfbf2.jpg

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
She is touring in November/December. Brighton Centre 4th December which is a Saturday :down:. Asked boyfriend if he would kindly take me to see her if it doesnt clash with the footie however im not sure who would be drooling more over her :love:

Win Win situation :)

I'll be there:bigwave:
not for the music though.

She is PERFECTO in every single way.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
my missus watches and likes the Corden show, so it means less Big Brother and thats good for me. im not sure what the dislike of him is all about, bit over exposed and attention seeking maybe, but likes and knows his football and is quite funny.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
my missus watches and likes the Corden show, so it means less Big Brother and thats good for me. im not sure what the dislike of him is all about, bit over exposed and attention seeking maybe, but likes and knows his football and is quite funny.

I was about to post something similar. Anyway it's better than the rest of the shit ITV coverage.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here