Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

that horrendous tackle on Vincelot

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
anyone think it didn't deserve a red card? looked absolutely horrendous straight through the back and he was lucky to walk back on the pitch..

and that tackle equaled Painter and Ankergren getting booked? what a joke..

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I did like the chant ....... You dirty pikey bastards

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Was that the one infront of the dugout?
Absolute disgrace (on first viewing of course). No where near the ball, literally yards away. Was clearly on commission for his yellow cards though.....

matt_32510

Feb 7, 2011
Portslade
Was a horrible challenge, should have been a red, i'm guessing that Painter and Ankergren for arguing with the ref/other players but the Gillingham keeper ran up the pitch to get involved as well.

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
exactly?! he went straight through the back of him 2 footed by the looks of things...

Smith DID score

formerly Harvey's Best
Apr 25, 2009
Worthing
The other thing I didn't get about the whole incident was after having both keepers squaring up to each other in the centre circle was why only one of them got booked?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
A definite red. I think Ankergren & Painter got booked for arguing rather than running up to get involved.

TS90

Jan 26, 2011
Absolutely disgusting tackle that. Ref really let the game go in the second half.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Straight red no doubt. Am I going blind though or was it not on Barnes?!

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Horrible tackle and one of the most obvious red cards I've ever seen. Not sure if Poyet when on to the pitch to seperate players or wade into the melee

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Was other side of the pitch to me bit certainly looked like he went straight through the back of him.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here