Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thanks Mark McGhee

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
If its true and Mark is walking tomorrow I can't help but feel a bit sorry for the guy. I would have had no complaints if he stayed even though the wheels well and truely came off in the last 3 months all things considered.

After all is said and done.

Thanks Mark McGhee for the promotion
Thanks Mark McGhee for the day out at Cardiff
Thanks Mark Mcghee for a great first season in the championship.

Good luck.

We'll meet again don't know where don't know when but I know we'll meet again one Sunny day.

1066gull

It is true, you gave a lot of memories for us to cherish but this season has been appauling, probably one of your worst.

You've always liked Millwall ahead of us, go back to them because they still like you as they felt you was harshly treated by Wise.

Father Jack

Aug 21, 2005
brightonfan_86 said:
Thanks Mark for all the memories, you'll be sadly missed. Time to look forward to the future now.

are you ever consistant with your thoughts kev mate?

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Started off so well still trying to work out what went wrong. Did a marvellous job keeping us up last year and until Sunday I would have been happy to give him the summer to re build the squad however he was totally useless on Sunday and really didnt look like a man determined to turn things around at the club. Why, I dont know but it certainly didnt make good viewing and throughout the whole game Booker and MM just stood there arms folded.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Uncle Spielberg said:
If its true and Mark is walking tomorrow I can't help but feel a bit sorry for the guy. I would have had no complaints if he stayed even though the wheels well and truely came off in the last 3 months all things considered.

After all is said and done.

Thanks Mark McGhee for the promotion
Thanks Mark McGhee for the day out at Cardiff
Thanks Mark Mcghee for a great first season in the championship.

Good luck.

We'll meet again don't know where don't know when but I know we'll meet again one Sunny day.

Bollocks to that. He inherited an Albion team GENUINELY strong on fighting spirit - instead of just talking about it. The Albion earnt him a grand day out in Cardiff he scarcely deserved. See ya :wave:

Last edited:

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
brightonfan_86 said:
Thanks Mark for all the memories, you'll be sadly missed. Time to look forward to the future now.

How the bloody hell can you say that? All you've done this season is slate him, then you say you will be sadly missed, especially with your sig.

Adriodinho said:
It is true, you gave a lot of memories for us to cherish but this season has been appauling, probably one of your worst.

You've always liked Millwall ahead of us, go back to them because they still like you as they felt you was harshly treated by Wise.

How did Wise mistreat him?

The pair of you need sorting

Last edited:

Father Jack

Aug 21, 2005
brightonfan_86 said:
What do you mean by that Tom?

you seem to change your mind a lot. If you were truly against McGhee then you would agree fully with some people on this board who say that we only just scrapped through the play offs and with the team he had, he should easily have gained automatic promotion that year! Cardiff was a great day out but if you truly valued those memories then maybe you should have been more patient with the guy this season! I dont like him very much and want him sacked but not off the back of relegation but because of his continued bust ups with players. If this had not happened then McGhee would have my backing. I still love you though Kev

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
brightonfan_86 said:

Make your frigging mind up FFS.

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
brightonfan_86 said:
I don't like the bloke, but he will be missed through. That was my point.

How can you say he will be missed? Not by you, as you don't like him and have in in Ernest's ars long enough. You certainly don't like him enough to credit the guy with his name

me_me

Jan 27, 2005
Its a shame if he does go.

thanks McGhee and if it was up to me you wouldnt be going

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Its like the end of a marriage, started off well, honeymoon period, then the sex stopped and the arguments started but after the divorce its still sad and I will remember the good times.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Father Jack said:
thats what i said but in more detail!!

I couldn't be bothered going into detail to be honest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here