Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thank You Tony Blair

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
If, as is being widely touted, Blair steps down tomorrow then securing a (hopefully) lasting peace in Northern Ireland will be a fitting legacy.

Thank you Tony for rescuing this country from the evil grip of the Conservative Party.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
and thanks for all the Tax rises, the illegal war and for giving us Gordon Brown

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
and the community support officers (or whatever they are called) and ballsing up the NHS and letting lots of illegal immigrants in. Ta much

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Yes, Tony Blair did it single handedly.

Thanks for mounting me with student debt; blocking my path onto the property ladder, whilst people have made millions; the illegal war; large increases in tax; wasted money on quangoes; screwing up the Home office; and bringing Cherie into our lives.

Richie Morris said:
If, as is being widely touted, Blair steps down tomorrow then securing a (hopefully) lasting peace in Northern Ireland will be a fitting legacy.

Thank you Tony for rescuing this country from the evil grip of the Conservative Party.

You can place a rose on top of a pile of shit but sadly it doesn't stop the pile from being exactly what it is. A pile of shit.

Bliar did little, Mo Mowlam did most of the really hard work imho and it is she who we should remember on this day.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Thanks for all your backdoor privatisation, targets and the climate of fear you have created. :wave:

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Barrel of Fun said:

Thanks for mounting me with student debt; blocking my path onto the property ladder, whilst people have made millions; the illegal war; large increases in tax; wasted money on quangoes; screwing up the Home office; and bringing Cherie into our lives.

The quangoes are hardly a new invention, so can't blame him for those. Can't forgive him Cherie though !

Pigsy

Jul 14, 2004
Tricky Dicky said:
The quangoes are hardly a new invention, so can't blame him for those. Can't forgive him Cherie though !

Reductions in student grants/introductions of student loans was before Blair's time too.

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Barrel of Fun said:

No but HIS Government did. The one that we elected and proceeded to f*** it up. Again and again.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely as the saying goes.

I cant believe people still use Tory sleaze, surely it should now be Labour spin.

Oct 25, 2003
Barrel of Fun said:

you can backdate the "blocking my path onto the property ladder" issue to long before blair, well, backdate it's causes anyway

right,

thanks for making me BROKE AS f*** for pretty much my WHOLE LIFE due to having to pay off f*** loads of debt generated by doing a university degree:angry:

Pigsy

Jul 14, 2004
turienzo's lovechild said:
you can backdate the "blocking my path onto the property ladder" issue to long before blair, well, backdate it's causes anyway

right,

thanks for making me BROKE AS f*** for pretty much my WHOLE LIFE due to having to pay off f*** loads of debt generated by doing a university degree:angry:

see post above

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Bring back the conservatives for privatisation, capitalism and ensuring we all get richer (again)

Last edited:

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
turienzo's lovechild said:

right,

Yes, he forced you to do a degree...

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Richie Morris said:

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Oct 25, 2003
Temporary Slim Bars said:
Yes, he forced you to do a degree...

my degree will lead me to adding to the economy of the nation, yet i am being punished for it

oh, and as a graduate i will earn £140-300k(?) more than a non-graduate, so actually, he kind of is forcing me to

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here