Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Terry not guilty

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Can't stand JT and was hoping he was going to be found guilty.

But as the case proceeded, it was apparent that Ferdinand had slagged off JT throughout the game about his personal life (not light hearted banter, but with hate between them) ... then the insults allegedly thrown back in their war of words, gave the impression that this whole affair was not just a cse of a racist bully picking on little old innocent Ferdinand.

Perhaps they have BOTH been revealed to be not very nice characters.

Waynflete

Nov 10, 2009
When I was young the word Negro was adjudged wrong-we should say Black we were told. So how can Black suddenly be racist ?

The word black isn't racist, but calling someone a 'black c***' obviously is. Surely that's not hard to understand? Presumably Terry was found not guilty because it wasn't proven he used those words in a deliberately offensive way.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Time for this joke courtesy of Peter Cook,

There are two guys talking. The first one says:
“You know, the day I met you, I thought you were a c unt and every time we’ve met since I thought you were a c unt and it can’t just be me, because everyone who’s ever met you thinks you are a c unt and probably everyone who will ever meet you will think you’re a c unt. In fact, you’ve got to be the second-biggest c unt in the world.”
The second guy thinks about this for a while.
“So... the day you met me you thought I was a c unt
“Yep.”
“And every day since you’ve thought I was a c unt
“Right.”
“And everyone I’ve ever met thinks I’m a c unt
“You got it.”
“And everyone I will ever meet will think I’m a c unt
“Uh-huh.”
“So how comes”, he says, triumphantly, “I’m only the second biggest c unt in the world?”
“The first guy looks at him with total contempt. "Because you’re a c unt, he says.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
When I was young the word Negro was adjudged wrong-we should say Black we were told. So how can Black suddenly be racist ?

Black is not racist at all. Calling someone a 'black c*nt' is, as not only are you insulting them on a personal level by calling them a c*nt, you are also insulting their race.

D

Deleted member 2719

Black is not racist at all. Calling someone a 'black c*nt' is, as not only are you insulting them on a personal level by calling them a c*nt, you are also insulting their race.

so are fat c**T
Small c**t
Tall c**T

They are all personal insults IMO, people should just get on with it or fight to the death.

I don't get it words really can not hurt you IMO.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Black is not a race:whistle:
Well done terry as i got the feeling ferdinand was bull shitting and going along with it,surely ferdinand should get punished?

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Anton Ferdinand is a bellend

John Terry is a bellend

Pretty much sums up what I think of this.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
so are fat c**T
Small c**t
Tall c**T

They are all personal insults IMO, people should just get on with it or fight to the death.

I don't get it words really can not hurt you IMO.

Words can live on forever, and have more impact that any action ever could.

Words can't hurt you is a saying for 11 year olds in a playground.

D

Deleted member 2719

Words can live on forever, and have more impact that any action ever could.

Words can't hurt you is a saying for 11 year olds in a playground.

Words can only live on forever if you let them, that's the problem with today youth they have unfortunately had it far to easy.(not there fault)

Most stuff used to be sorted out and left in the playground too in my day.

Gullzone

Apr 14, 2012
This Green and Pleasant Land
I hold no brief for Terry but it was the right decision. If he'd just walked up to a black guy in the street and screamed it in his face without any provocation, then yeah, that could be described as racist. But having followed the, rather depressing, case it's patently obvious that BOTH parties are *****. Childish, schoolboy *****. Terry's a white **** and Ferdinand's a black ****, no more, no less.

Brovion i agree with you !

jaywalker

Jul 9, 2012
So if I'm called an English **** -that's Racist ? Or my mate a Welsh Git ? Common-Black is either perjoritive or it's not !!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Don't try to manipulate me - I didn't bite to anything on this thread. I'm reminding you, on a thread about the Euros, you called Terry a racist - yes or no?!

(It was a f***ing 140 MPH ACE that won me the game / set and match btw (not guilty))

Big f***ing deal. I still think Terry was in the wrong, and the magistrate even said Terry's version of events was unlikely but as doubt existed as to the tone and manner of his delivery he could not be found guilty. This aside, how Terry being found not guilty means YOU have 'won' our little exchange of words is beyond me; you win a battle of wits yourself with......wit. And not with someone else's victory and especially without a crap tennis metaphor.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Big f***ing deal. I still think Terry was in the wrong, and the magistrate even said Terry's version of events was unlikely but as doubt existed as to the tone and manner of his delivery he could not be found guilty. This aside, how Terry being found not guilty means YOU have 'won' our little exchange of words is beyond me; you win a battle of wits yourself with......wit. And not with someone else's victory and especially without a crap tennis metaphor.

Are you going to appeal ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here