Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Terms women use to describe fat female friends

I had the misfortune of watching a bit of BGT where some fat bird was prancing about in a flashing bra thing. Apparantly this passes as entertainment in some parts as the judges seemed to like it. One comment of something like, "I love the way you are doing it for all the curvy ladies out there!" got a huge cheer and set her off again.

What ecactly was she doing for curvy women everywhere? Showing them that they too could make fools of themselves in front of millions? Was that her talent? Is that the best they can hope for in life? And do all "curvy" women belong to some sort of club with identical hopes, fears and aspirations just because they've let the pies get the better of them?

Anyway I digress from the topic, sorry. Carry on..

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
On a side note, why do "larger than life" women insist on wearing dresses/tops with their tits on display like a tray of footballs? Especially at weddings for some reason. It's like "I may not have a waist, but look at THESE!!!"

You have seen my outfit !

I never get any complaints.

People call me "fun".

larus

Why do some people say, "Oh, I only have to look at a cake and I put 1/2 a stone on!!!".

No, you fat cow, you didn't just look. You stuffed it in there, plus another couple just in case you didn't eat for an hour.

And sorry, but I don't believe in this crap about hormones/metabolism. For the majority of people, it's lifestyle. They eat too much junk, drinnk too much alcohol/sugary drinks and sit on their lardy arses too much.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
These women are also statistically more like to buy a cat at age 30.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Up north if you're trying to be polite in describing a fat bird you would say that she is a bonny lass.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
She is zoftig.
I love that...to be pedantic (and maybe it changed between the German and the Yiddish) but isn't it "saftig", meaning juicy? In any case, it's a cracker - for once an Americanism well worth importing.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Prob just me being paranoid but it seemed to me that in my late teens early twenties down sherries ect you would always get a group of three gals 1 being thin pretty and right up her own arse and 2 chubby gals glasses mammoth tits ect that were great fun. And who would drive the buses if these lovely chubberettes didnt down a bottle of vodka and 20 bags of ready salted a day.

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
leave all the ten ton tess es and fatti hatti s alone ....afterall, they carnt help being a size 24 :O

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here