Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Terms women use to describe fat female friends

Lush

Mods' Pet
If a woman says that one of her friends is 'gorgeous', you can be guaranteed that she's no Page 3 model and the emphasis is probably on the 'gorge'.

My mum uses the word 'plain' to describe an less than attractive woman.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I'm quite curious to know from the DAFT Bints - from you, Miss Lush or Dick Knights Mum maybe, how come the word "fat" is rarely used by wimmin for their "larger than life" friends...?

Lush

Mods' Pet
I'm quite curious to know from the DAFT Bints - from you, Miss Lush or Dick Knights Mum maybe, how come the word "fat" is rarely used by wimmin for their "larger than life" friends...?

I don't think blokes use it either when referring to their "larger than life" friends. Would you say "you know my fat mate?" Unless they're called something like Fat Tony.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Probably because it is derogatory, hurtful, and damaging to their friends self esteem ?
(just a stab, like)

:thumbsup:

Dandyman

In London village.
I don't think blokes use it either when referring to their "larger than life" friends. Would you say "you know my fat mate?" Unless they're called something like Fat Tony.

"Tony Soprano like" usually works.

Lush

Mods' Pet
Interesting that it's still a word that has the power to wound. You hear people happily calling each other all kinds of names in a matey blokey way - even "you complete c**t" but not 'Oi! Fattie!'

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK

Yes I reckon I would, people say it about/to me and the sweet trolley and I are on more than nodding terms... Fat Col.xxx

Lush

Mods' Pet
On a side note, why do "larger than life" women insist on wearing dresses/tops with their tits on display like a tray of footballs? Especially at weddings for some reason. It's like "I may not have a waist, but look at THESE!!!"

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
If a woman says that one of her friends is 'gorgeous', you can be guaranteed that she's no Page 3 model.

Insanely true. Whenever the subject of a less than beautiful girl comes up, all the girls will say "isn't she lovely?" etc.

They'd never say it about a friend of theirs who was more attractive, due perhaps to them feeling threatened.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
On a side note, why do "larger than life" women insist on wearing dresses/tops with their tits on display like a tray of footballs? Especially at weddings for some reason. It's like "I may not have a waist, but look at THESE!!!"

Dammit, that's exactly it and it WORKS...:thinksofAnneWiddecombewithdiarrheatocalmdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here