Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Teenager in court for Maupay threat.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Even despite thousands of positive messages, it’ll take just one to ruin your day, and your confidence.

Then don’t leave yourself open to it?

Not aimed at anyone in particular, just a comment on life.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Erm. Did we all threaten to kill someone’s family? Even as a teenager, would never have crossed my mind.
I’m not condoning his behaviour unfortunately we now live in a world full of sad keyboard warriors who have a means of posting shite something we didn’t have in our day although if the internet was available it probably wouldn’t have been any different. He would probably benefit more from education than a prison sentence

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I’m not condoning his behaviour unfortunately we now live in a world full of sad keyboard warriors who have a means of posting shite something we didn’t have in our day although if the internet was available it probably wouldn’t have been any different. He would probably benefit more from education than a prison sentence

Are you suggesting he didn't know what he was doing?

Let him get his education in prison.

dsr-burnley

Aug 15, 2014
And how would everyone else benefit? If we follow your suggestion and let it be known that as long as you are under 20, there is no punishment for issuing death threats to small children - what do you think some of the less nice 19 year olds might do?

I have little interest in how much he benefits or suffers, frankly. If by 19 he isn't old enough to know right from wrong, education is probably too late anyway. What I am particularly interested in is that other 19 year olds are taught that issuing death threats is a very serious business that will land them very deep in trouble, Your suggestion would teach them that issuing death threats is as serious as minor shoplifting.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
yep .....and this is the king of mentally deficient moron the BBC are trying to fade into British society.......most of these racist remarks and dumb threats are made by fuknuckles from half way round the globe ....pathetic , just find them , out them , then give them a year in boob........job done.

Just leave the crowbar by the door on the way out.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
It’s a bit more than that! It’s called the Rattan and it’s horrific. Barbaric and cruel, no place in 21st century civilised societies.

OK, I appreciate it might not be to your personal taste but that's a bit of an over reaction.
It appears that the other Ikea customers were very satisfied judging by the 5 star reviews...

20210504_115851.jpg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
And how would everyone else benefit? If we follow your suggestion and let it be known that as long as you are under 20, there is no punishment for issuing death threats to small children - what do you think some of the less nice 19 year olds might do?

I have little interest in how much he benefits or suffers, frankly. If by 19 he isn't old enough to know right from wrong, education is probably too late anyway. What I am particularly interested in is that other 19 year olds are taught that issuing death threats is a very serious business that will land them very deep in trouble, Your suggestion would teach them that issuing death threats is as serious as minor shoplifting.

This. All of it.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Up to 2 years in jail for this (presumed) Arsenal fan.

Great to see a social media troll behind bars. 1 down, 10,000,000+ to go.

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009
Bring back the BIRCH that will learn them

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Fantastic news.

The sooner online abuse is linked to real life abusers and results in real consequences then the sooner we sort out the nastiness that is taking over society.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here