Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Teenager in court for Maupay threat.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Glad to see that things like this get taken seriously and can result in punishment. I mean Maupay presumably didn't know that the wannabe gangster lived in Singapore - he could have lived round the corner from him. I hope said wannabe gangster does get incarcerated and this is held up as the punishment that will be given if stupid threats like this are not stopped.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
yep .....and this is the king of mentally deficient moron the BBC are trying to fade into British society.......most of these racist remarks and dumb threats are made by fuknuckles from half way round the globe ....pathetic , just find them , out them , then give them a year in boob........job done.

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

:bowdown:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Ive worked with a couple of Ng’s so assume it is the equivalent of Smith

Have always vaguely wondered how to pronounce Ng on account of the complete absence of vowels. Cmon NSC that sees all, knows all, do your duty here. Is it NIG? ING? Or something fairly unlikely that is neither of those?

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Singapore still has the birch for corporal punishment. That should suffice.

Alternatively give him 10 years in the slammer knocking off a year for every time the loyal gooner has attended the Emirates.

I’ve been on ships docked in Sembawang dockyard, which is next to Singapore prison. You have to walk past the prison to get to the main gate, and would often hear shouts and screams coming from inside. A very harsh regime compared to most Western nations.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Sounds like a lovely bloke.

Being serious though, you can see how these kind of messages can affect players every week. For us it may seem stupid, but humans aren’t logical creatures. Even despite thousands of positive messages, it’ll take just one to ruin your day, and your confidence.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Singapore still has the birch for corporal punishment. That should suffice.

Alternatively give him 10 years in the slammer knocking off a year for every time the loyal gooner has attended the Emirates.

It’s a bit more than that! It’s called the Rattan and it’s horrific. Barbaric and cruel, no place in 21st century civilised societies.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Glad to see that things like this get taken seriously and can result in punishment. I mean Maupay presumably didn't know that the wannabe gangster lived in Singapore - he could have lived round the corner from him. I hope said wannabe gangster does get incarcerated and this is held up as the punishment that will be given if stupid threats like this are not stopped.

This is why the boycott of social media isn’t going to work. The PL is international. Abuse is therefore international. If players think they can stop every robot and teenage from every country and culture around the world, many of whom are backward to say the least, from sending abuse electronically...it’s never going to happen. Just switch off. Or ignore. Simple and effective. You cannot control people’s idiocy.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
It’s a bit more than that! It’s called the Rattan and it’s horrific. Barbaric and cruel, no place in 21st century civilised societies.

Unlike, say, anonymously putting the fear of god into an honest footballer and his family from halfway across the world just for doing his job? How does that work for you? ???

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Have always vaguely wondered how to pronounce Ng on account of the complete absence of vowels. Cmon NSC that sees all, knows all, do your duty here. Is it NIG? ING? Or something fairly unlikely that is neither of those?

I think it’s Ung, with a Yorkshire accent.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Unlike, say, anonymously putting the fear of god into an honest footballer and his family from halfway across the world just for doing his job? How does that work for you? ???

WTF? How do you equate condemning violence as a means of justice to condoning death threats? You are way off the mark and picking a fight without any rational or basis. I say Back off! How does that work for you????

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
WTF? How do you equate condemning violence as a means of justice to condoning death threats? You are way off the mark and picking a fight without any rational or basis. I say Back off! How does that work for you????

Not sure. Keep re-reading the first sentence of your post and keep failing to make any sense of it :shrug:

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Not sure. Keep re-reading the first sentence of your post and keep failing to make any sense of it :shrug:

Not my fault your interpretation is warped though is it?! I simply don’t believe in medieval practices as a means of justice. :nono:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I simply don’t believe in medieval practices as a means of justice. :nono:

Not a big fan of it meself to be honest. But the sooner ****s realise that vilely abusing and, in some cases, issuing death threats to decent people and their families comes with heavy personal consequences, the sooner it might stop

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here