Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Teams you hate?

Finally Falmer

Jul 18, 2010
The only teams other than Palace and Pompey I hate in a footballing way (i.e. not an all-consuming hatred, just a 'I RUDDY hate them') are Wolves and Leeds United.

Leeds i can understand - but curious as to why Wolves ?

Manchester Utd for me all day long. I really do despise them.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
What fucks me off about this shit club is not the good guys reputation as much as the large portion of hand wringers in their support who prattle on about how they're not sectarian and they never start it etc. Only for them to turn up in their thousands and sing shit pro IRA songs. Then when you question them about it, they say they are not IRA songs, they are "rebel" songs.

Yeah right. Like everybody else is still singing the same songs as they were in 1910. f***ing pricks.

Personaly I cant stand the whole politics and think its all pathetic but to back you up on their song, they regulary sing "off to dublin in the green" which actualy does state the line "I am off to join the IRA" so cant see how they can class that as rebelious and not pr IRA

-gully-

The Flux Capacitor
Nov 7, 2009
Shrewsbury
Palace
Southampton ( hung round in the premier league like a turd that wouldn't flush)
Pompey (thieves)
Liverpool (scousers thinking everyone loves them)
Leeds (dirty and thieves)
SPL teams (no one cares)
Galatasaray

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Birmingham City after the severe homophobic abuse I suffered there, plus they're a tin-pot, nothing club with awful support consdiering their catchment area in one of the grimmest suburbs in the entire country

Dandyman

In London village.
Not sure I would go as far as hate but...

Palarse
Crawley
MK Franchise
Arsenal
Chelski
Celtic
Eastbourne Borough
Lazio
Feyenoord

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
Personaly I cant stand the whole politics and think its all pathetic but to back you up on their song, they regulary sing "off to dublin in the green" which actualy does state the line "I am off to join the IRA" so cant see how they can class that as rebelious and not pr IRA

yes,always singing about ireland,you would think they would rather go over there and play,instead of in the premiership

Marcus

Jan 2, 2011
Hastings
Charlton I can't stand either. The way that South East Today bangs on about them is pathetic. They're a London club for crying out loud not to forget flash-in-the-pan crap.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Chelsea, West Ham, Arsenal, Celtic & Palace.

Marcus

Jan 2, 2011
Hastings
Aston Villa- Prince William's team, while at the same time needlessly live off their European success of the 1980's. William has no right to be head of the FA, while going on and on how great his joke of a mid-table team are, who have nothing much to achieve apart from being filler for the biggest league in the world.

HATE this joke of a team once sponsored by a German yougurt firm.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Aston Villa- Prince William's team, while at the same time needlessly live off their European success of the 1980's. William has no right to be head of the FA, while going on and on how great his joke of a mid-table team are, who have nothing much to achieve apart from being filler for the biggest league in the world.

HATE this joke of a team once sponsored by a German yougurt firm.

You're getting a bit desperate now. Chill out.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Palace are the only team I hate. Teams I dislike are Saints, Liverpool and Leeds.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Palarse obviously !
Celtic liking Rangers i would do
Birmingham City the most loathsome scummy fans in the world !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here