Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Teams you hate?

Monty

Feb 21, 2008
Spurs, absolutely detest them and their fans! 'im not a glory supporter, i support spurs'...yeh but you grew up and live in Brighton and never ever go to any spurs games. Worse than Man Utd fans in my opinion.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I detest Chelsea, Rangers, and Celtic. Not keen on either Portsmouth or Palace. Dishonourable mentions for Man Utd, Liverpool, Bolton, Reading, Sheffield Wednesday, and obviously MK Dons

Edit: good point [MENTION=11679]Monty[/MENTION]. Add Spuz to my dishonourable mentions list. They also have a jammy saggy cheeked wheeler dealing SPIV running the show.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Dislike:
Stoke - can't stand the way they play football
Wigan - Boring and took Southport's place in the football league unfairly (2nd team)
Bolton
Palace
Southampton
Crawley
Leeds

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Celtic
Manure
Palarse
Mansfield (Just seem to remember that they always beat us in the goldstone days-( Probably get loads of stats to prove me wrong now!)

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Crystal Palace
Crawley Town
Manchester United
Bolton Wanderers
Barcelona
Stevenage Town
MK Dons
FC Genk
Whitehawk FC
Spurs
Carlisle
Greenock Morton
Celtic

wizo7

Man Met Massive
Dec 17, 2008
Bolney
Leeds (fans are utter c***s)
Crystal Palace (Obvious reasons)
Manchester City (Hated being amongst their smug fans whilst at uni)

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Palarse-no more needed to say
Southampton-aggogant fans and Manager
Spurs-not sure why but through life most of there fans I have meet are all whiter than white and stuck up their own arses
West Ham-If i'm honest its because when I was alot younger I broke up with one of my first serious girlfriends and she ended up with a Hammers fan, always hated since then
Manure-for all the obvious reasons, mainly over weight southerns banging on about how good they are are and what a big fan they are but the closest they have ever got to Manchester is watching Corination Street

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
The only teams other than Palace and Pompey I hate in a footballing way (i.e. not an all-consuming hatred, just a 'I RUDDY hate them') are Wolves and Leeds United.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Man utd-Biggest Club in the world my left nut.
Arsenal-cvnts, end of.
Celtic-IRA supporting cvnts with an undeserved good guys reputation
Tottenham-traditional enemies
West Ham-essex living plastic londoner cvnts

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Celtic-IRA supporting cvnts with an undeserved good guys reputation
What fucks me off about this shit club is not the good guys reputation as much as the large portion of hand wringers in their support who prattle on about how they're not sectarian and they never start it etc. Only for them to turn up in their thousands and sing shit pro IRA songs. Then when you question them about it, they say they are not IRA songs, they are "rebel" songs.

Yeah right. Like everybody else is still singing the same songs as they were in 1910. f***ing pricks.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Manchester U-f***ing-Nited

Palace (pretty much due to rivalry reasons)

Doncaster (OK , through history I have to 'like' them but due to some of their prickish fanbase / Billy Sharp surrounding the first game of the season I've lost a whole lot of respect for them)

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Chelsea
Man Utd
MK Dons
West Ham
Crawley Town
Real Madrid

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here