Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Teams you hate?

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I will also avoid the word hate, but I have a strong dislike for Chelski and now Man City, and I don't doubt in time to come quite a few more clubs, all for the same reason, mega money spoiling the game, to me at the top level it has got like a game of 3 card bragg with no limit's, he who has the most money etc etc.

goodoldsussexbythesea

North Stand STH
Sep 2, 2011
Westdene
Birmingham City, Family + I are all Villa fans. (To make "JCL" comments please form an orderly queue)
Palace
Saints
Bournemouth
Pompey
Arsenal
Man United
Chelsea
West Ham
Liverpool
Millwall
Wigan
Stoke City
Wolves
Reading
Oldham
Crawley
Mk Dons
Leicester

to name but a few...

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
Hate Palace
Dislike Arsenal (mainly due to not liking their pussy players and passionless home fans)
Strangely I am pretty neutral about Pompey now (used to hate them as a kid when we played them regularly)

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
i hate palace
i dislike bayern munich
i dont much like barcelona
i am not that keen on the german national team
i used to think orient were horrible but they dont bother me anymore
and crawley arent growing on me at all

peejay1958

Aug 22, 2011
Southwick
An interesting comment re hatred in football made by Neil Warnock the other day:

When you see the hatred in some of these guys’ faces, it’s frightening. ‘You’re probably talking about guys who wear suits to work all week. It’s all very well to say you’re getting rid of the excess when you go to a football match, but some of it goes way over the top.

No doubt someone will post on here that they hate Neil Warnock too!

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
I must admit - and I've been to the Goldstone 3 times in the 80s - that I'm still surprised how much your seldom posting little scroats dislike us.

Millwall and the Clowns have their reasons. But isn't it a bit redundant for BHA?

3-1 and the first side to win at the Spandex bth.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
I must admit - and I've been to the Goldstone 3 times in the 80s - that I'm still surprised how much your seldom posting little scroats dislike us.

Millwall and the Clowns have their reasons. But isn't it a bit redundant for BHA?

well' it was eastbourne borough actually

been to the goldstone 3 times,medal mutley

shithurst park is actually the closest ground to ours,not our fault your shit scared of millwall

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
back in the 80's millwall ended up having a big rivalry pompey,because palace weren't up to it,what is it 7 miles down the road,piss poor,i say

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

Without a doubt Palace are my only rivals and you beating us at Amex hurts like nothing I can describe. I hate Palace but it's a pantomime hate. You hate us, we hate you and nothing's gonna change that but you support your local side and so do I. f*** it, I've got some really good mates that are Palace fans and they're excellent blokes. Except they support a spastic side.

My children hate palace too but I tell them that It's the club not the fans we hate. But Man U on the other hand represent all that I hate about football.

Hope that helps.

....you pikey bastard :kiss:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Hate isn't strong enough to describe my feelings about Man U. I would love to see that club go out of existence.

Why?

Genuine question.

Never had a problem with them myself, and they've got the best support in this country - so gotta respect them for that.

Marcus

Jan 2, 2011
Hastings
If Man United went out of existence, football supporting would be much more enjoyable.

Rotherham on the other hand, like United I still have no regret of hating. While United are nothing but the football equivalent of a manufactured boy band, Rotherham are on the other hand only notable for this TV advert in 1996 where a bloke's wife phones him up and says in a smug voice "Rotherham three!!!......... Leeds nil!!!", then the bloke goes "Leeds out of the cup!........ flippin Rotherham!!", before being shown kicking an empty bag.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Top 13 most disliked teams in order & why

1. Crystal Palarse (everything)
2. Scotland (everything)
3. Celtic (everything)
4. Manchester United (everything)
5. Leeds United (everything)
6. Wigan Athletic (fans just wind me up when they sing "wigan" "wigan" "wigan over and over again)
7. Tranmere Rovers (fans horrible)
8. Everton (fans horrible)
9. Argentina (hand of god bollox)
10. West Ham (fans think they have played the beautiful game since and before 1966 pah bollox they have)
11. Newcastle (fans think they are owed everything)
12. Birmingham (fans horrible)
13. Blackburn (the way they bought the premier league and started the whole buy success ball rolling and I got beat up by some of their fans when I caught the wrong train home when we played them at the shit hole before it got a facelift back in the 80s)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here