Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Teams you hate?

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Palace - their fans are losers - when they arrived off the train and were herded in front of Dick's bar one of them had his cock out - Dick's bar erupted into singing "I have it on film on my phone!

West ham because my neighbour who is a nasty bastard supports them - the one team I wanted to spank and they beat us

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Once again, can't hate, as my principles won't allow it, but dislike:

Palace
Pompey
Chelsea
Manchester United
Leicester (one of those illogical ones, but I've never really liked them)
Bristol City (have a soft spot for the Gasheads)
Both Glasgow clubs (as a Christian what they stand for has nothing to do with what I do)

I used to have a particularly strong dislike for Aston Villa over the Barry issue - was quite good to find I'd got it out of my system when we played them, as Randy Lerner and Martin O'Neill seemed pretty decent blokes.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
palace (obvious)
arsenal (fans very fickle,that was before wenger.now they are fickle with a manager who only sees what he wants to see)
pompey (have broken every rule in the book & then some & they still survive, that is just wrong.)
leeds (think they are a bigger club than they are.
mk dons (hollow, no history,no passion, & no feeling.

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
Absolutely 100% Chelsea.

Growing up in Haywards Heath and seeing all these dickheads in Chelsea gear in the pub every Saturday started it off, and then the succession of wankers playing for them just nailed it home.

Did used to enjoy Jose when he was there tho. Good character

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Absolutely 100% Chelsea.

Growing up in Haywards Heath and seeing all these dickheads in Chelsea gear in the pub every Saturday started it off, and then the succession of wankers playing for them just nailed it home.

Did used to enjoy Jose when he was there tho. Good character

i think chelsea's wings have now been clipped now man city have come to the party.
Now chelsea are no longer likely to be fighting for the league I think that seeing pubs full of chelsea shirts outside of london will now
disappear.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
I dislike an awful lot of teams. I only HATE Palace.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Attempting banter with a Reading fan is a bit of a non-starter- I've realised that due to most of my extended family supporting them. They get all offended if you mention their band-wagoner fans that deserted the place when they went down from the Prem, their shite atmosphere, their shite ground, and the fact they are a feeder club for average top-division clubs all around Europe.

My missus is from Bracknell & her grandad is an s/t at Reading has been all his life. If people think Palace & Southampton fans suffer with delusions of grandure they should have a chat with a Reading fan. I'm gutted i'm having to work Boxing Day & miss our visit to their souless bowl stadium so i could join in the 'Where were you when you were shit' song :D

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Manchester Utd, Manchester Utd and Manchester Utd... did I mention Manchester Utd? Only team I hate in the real sense of the word. I hate Palace less.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Reading-Shit stadium in the middle of nowhere.

It's not really a shit stadium is it? And I don't think we're in a position to moan about any other stadium for being in the middle of nowhere.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Manchester Utd, Manchester Utd and Manchester Utd... did I mention Manchester Utd? Only team I hate in the real sense of the word. I hate Palace less.

Sums up my feelings too. No other team comes close to my loathing of ManUtd.

Everton and Chelsea are high on my list too and of course I dislike Palace but nowhere near as much as I loathe these 3 clubs.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Hate is too strong a word for individual clubs, my true hate in football is for individuals such as De Vicci, Greg Stanley (who was a fan who betrayed us, which makes him worse than Archer and Bellotti in my book), Blatter and Platini (for such a great player to turn into a CJTC is a tragedy).

Teams I want to see lose are Manchester United, Palace, Real Madrid and Rangers. I don't particularly want Chelsea or Celtic to win , but as they are the only ones who can stop United and Rangers winning domestic trophies I have to swallow my pride.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Teams I dislike at the moment are
Palace ( goes without saying )
Stoke ( awful style of football and love to see them get beat )
QPR ( Not really sure why but hope they get relegated )
Crawley ( Just dont like them or they're manager )

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes

My feelings entirely! along with Leeds and MK Franchise!

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
As with others, hate is pushing it a bit but I'm always delighted to see the following suffer:

Palace
Portsmouth
Chelsea
Wolves
Milton Keynes
Rangers + Celtic
Montpellier
Real Madrid
Bayern Munich

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here