Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Teacher from Ringmer.... 15 year old pupil - LOST & FOUND

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
It's a crime of course, probably abduction and sex with a minor.
Sadly it goes on but at this time it's 'consensual' from the adol
escent rather than life threatening.
At my school there was a biology teacher knocking off a girl of 14. It was quite known anong the other students especially the girls, but he was getting away with it because it was thought by her peers that _she_ knew what she was doing!
Astounding i know, I wish we'd turned him in when i think about it now.
If i were her dad I'd be cleaning my gun and heading after him.[/QUO

this,ive already been around to some lads house,
and lets say had a chat to his dad
lwhos 15year old son was sniffing round my 12 year olddaughter

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Terrible situation. When will all this bad press for Bishop Bell end? :whistle:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
It's a crime of course, probably abduction and sex with a minor.
Sadly it goes on but at this time it's 'consensual' from the adol
escent rather than life threatening.
At my school there was a biology teacher knocking off a girl of 14. It was quite known anong the other students especially the girls, but he was getting away with it because it was thought by her peers that _she_ knew what she was doing!
Astounding i know, I wish we'd turned him in when i think about it now.
If i were her dad I'd be cleaning my gun and heading after him.[/QUO

this,ive already been around to some lads house,
and lets say had a chat to his dad
lwhos 15year old son was sniffing round my 12 year olddaughter
I'm glad I've got boys to be honest, serious question, at what age would you deem it acceptable for boys to be "sniffing round" your daughter ?

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
I'm glad I've got boys to be honest, serious question, at what age would you deem it acceptable for boys to be "sniffing round" your daughter ?

lads of own age,ive no problem with.
Somone at 15 shouldnt be wanting to hang out with a 12 year old shirley,well not on my watch!,LIKEWISE IF MY 15 YEAR OLD SON CAME HOME AND ASKED IF HE COULD HANGOUT WITH A 12 YEAR OLD,ITS WRONG I TELL YER,WRONG!!!

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
Going off topic a smidgeon, and not in relation to this specific case, but just in general: Age of consent law is such an arbitrary thing I find it bizarre. Where's the logic in assuming that one particular day (their 16th birthday) someone gains the ability to consent sexually that they didn't have mere hours earlier - and that this a rule that is applied to everyone regardless of IQ, street savvy, etc. And specifically within the UK. In many European countries the AoC is far lower, 14 throughout much of Eastern and Southern Europe and 13 in Spain (worldwide it ranges from 10 to 20). What makes Spanish, Italian or Hungarian teenagers mature emotionally so much faster - by two or three years - than ours, huh? Bear in mind the age of Consent in the UK was 10 until the late 19th Century when the Victorians suddenly hiked it up to 13 overnight, then to 16 a few years later. It's not that long ago that females (in particular) were commonly expected to be married with a couple of children by the age of, say, 14. For me the main issue in teacher-public relationships shouldn't be the fact that the pupil is maybe a few weeks shy of 16, but that the teacher is in a position of trust and has a 'duty of care' for his/her pupils which he or she has clearly breached. That should be viewed as the far greater crime, in my opinion.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
So apparently they were booked to come home on a ferry this morning, but did not board. Yikes!

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
lads of own age,ive no problem with.
Somone at 15 shouldnt be wanting to hang out with a 12 year old shirley,well not on my watch!,LIKEWISE IF MY 15 YEAR OLD SON CAME HOME AND ASKED IF HE COULD HANGOUT WITH A 12 YEAR OLD,ITS WRONG I TELL YER,WRONG!!!

what if your 15 year old son was hanging around with an 18 year old girl?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Re: Teacher from Ringmer.... Megan Stammers

not blaming anyone am i ....? i'm sure the school are absolutely over the moon that one of their 5th yr students has bolted with one of their teachers....honest..:moo:

the school are probably "no, no,no, give it a day or two "

This comment seemed to be critical of the school. Perhaps i read it wrongly?

Edit: just read your apology to Fork Me. :thumbup:

Last edited:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
what if your 15 year old son was hanging around with an 18 year old girl?

while at school i certainly wouldnt have it im afraid,and that goes for both sexes,
once they turn 16 ,then i would hope that i have brought them up to understand the problems that might arise,
until your in a certain situation then i cant see how you can deal with it.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I'm glad I've got boys to be honest, serious question, at what age would you deem it acceptable for boys to be "sniffing round" your daughter ?[/QUOTE

do you think thats acceptable then?,and if it was your son sniffing around a 12 year old,you would be fine with that?
i havent really thought about it to be honest, but if i were you i'd get used to boys 2 or 3 years older showing interest , what i do know though is that they grow up quicker than we did .

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
i do understand bushy,weve been there,but you try and protect the ones you love dont you .
IN my eyes if my lad came home saying he fancied a girl of just 12,i would guild him the right way(saying this i hope he knows as he was the one trying to hold me back when i knocked on the parents door).
The comment i made was to a earlier post that a teacher was knocking of a 14 year old tbh,and we are going of topic,its a debate i feel unless you get in a similar situation,youwont fully understand how you would deal with it,and each to your own.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
i do understand bushy,weve been there,but you try and protect the ones you love dont you .
IN my eyes if my lad came home saying he fancied a girl of just 12,i would guild him the right way(saying this i hope he knows as he was the one trying to hold me back when i knocked on the parents door).
The comment i made was to a earlier post that a teacher was knocking of a 14 year old tbh,and we are going of topic,its a debate i feel unless you get in a similar situation,youwont fully understand how you would deal with it,and each to your own.
absolutely mate, thats the reason i'm glad i've got boys, i reckon i'd be a bit overprotective if i had girls, its a fine line you are going to have to walk between protecting her , and smothering her.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
absolutely mate, thats the reason i'm glad i've got boys, i reckon i'd be a bit overprotective if i had girls, its a fine line you are going to have to walk between protecting her , and smothering her.

yep agree,perhaps our upbriging has a lot to do with it fella,i can remember my old man giving me the same sermon tbh

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here