Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Taxi for GUS

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Gus is very worried about Elphicks injury and when he will come back, his contract is up soon apparently.

Gus's house is very large, very detached and very impressive.

Lewis Dunk doesn't go to see his granny often enough (this is what my mate told him as he picks her up regularly). Gus said that Dunky is a good kid but "like all teenagers, all they intrested een ees the girfrien an Playstation"

MAIN revelation from tonights journey home - the BZ rumour is indeed true, we are pushing VERY hard to persuade Bobby to come back. "He can have captaincy, penalties, whatever he wants..."

Well.

Seriously, get a whole cup if reality and down it in one.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Cannot understand why Gus would be going home by taxi. Could have understood taxi to Lewes or Brighton station. He actually lives in Chelsfield which is like Rottingdean to Brighton in comparison with Orpington.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Gus talking about transfer targets to a cabby?

really?

:glare:

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
and what's going on with KL-L. Is he going to sign?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
No wind-up, its not really my style to fabricate this kind of lazy transfer tittle-tattle, I'd have made up something FAR more ridiculous.

Take it or leave it chaps, its just what I heard.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
From other reports Gus is usually at work by 6.30 or 7.00am so would obviously drive so why a taxi home. If his car was off the road the garage would have given him a courtesy car.

wunt be druv

Drat! and double drat!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
:albion2:Bobby Z coming back would be an underwear changing event IF it did happen,he has always said he wants to come back to the Albion,but highly unlikely at this time,but still you never know,stranger things have happened and as they say,football is a funny old game....

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
From other reports Gus is usually at work by 6.30 or 7.00am so would obviously drive so why a taxi home. If his car was off the road the garage would have given him a courtesy car.

Maybe circumstances change once in a while?

Easy 10 dreams up stories of Monorails or Samuel L Jackson visiting Withdean, not something like this.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

BG, I'm not overly fussed whether you believe me or not, and you can concoct any number of reasons why Gus getting a cab home is apparently an incredible and unfathomable event. But he DID get a cab home tonight, I spoke with the (excited) driver before and after.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I refuse to believe that this is true and specifically the bit about Bobby.

Mainly as I don't want to get my hopes up

Dalos

Mar 2, 2009

Your a strange one you are.

Is it really that strange if he did get a cab back to Orpington. He comes in with Tanno, so if he has had to stay late why not get a cab home. 80 quid tops.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
If you had £700m & had spent £100m on something that was now worth £100m, would you spend £10m? that would sell £20m (5000 x £400) p/a season tix extra & if promoted on top, push asset value to £200m AND have a lot of fun on the way..Cheap as chips

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here