Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Taxi for GUS

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
A cabby friend of mine has just been summonsed to the Amex to pick up a chap called Gus and take him to Orpington.

I have instructed him to PUMP his passenger HARD for any general gossip, and any info on prospective January signings.

If there are any titbits which come about from this, and I deem them appropriate for general consumption, then I will report the findings on these very pages.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
A cabby friend of mine has just been summonsed to the Amex to pick up a chap called Gus and take him to Orpington.

I have instructed him to PUMP his passenger HARD for any general gossip, and any info on prospective January signings.

If there are any titbits which come about from this, and I deem them appropriate for general consumption, then I will report the findings on these very pages.

I thought TANNO was his CHAUFEUR ? Have they FALLEN out ?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I reckon it's actually peter the cleaner. It's like when you try to book a busy restaurant and get turned down, phone back two minutes later and say you're booking for madonna and you get a table with ease.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
He picked up Tony Bloom from Gatwick one night as well. Insisted on having the heating on full blast all the way apparently, so he was sweating like a rapist by the end.

(The cabby, not TB)

Huple

Unregistered
May 28, 2008
Standish Sanatarium
I would ask Gus what was his favourite biscuit, did they have Spangles growing up in Uraquay and had he ever watched a 'Carry on film'. Oh and also if he had any other shirts besides white ones.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Gus is very worried about Elphicks injury and when he will come back, his contract is up soon apparently.

Gus's house is very large, very detached and very impressive.

Lewis Dunk doesn't go to see his granny often enough (this is what my mate told him as he picks her up regularly). Gus said that Dunky is a good kid but "like all teenagers, all they intrested een ees the girfrien an Playstation"

MAIN revelation from tonights journey home - the BZ rumour is indeed true, we are pushing VERY hard to persuade Bobby to come back. "He can have captaincy, penalties, whatever he wants..."

Well.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Gus is very worried about Elphicks injury and when he will come back, his contract is up soon apparently.

Gus's house is very large, very detached and very impressive.

Lewis Dunk doesn't go to see his granny often enough (this is what my mate told him as he picks her up regularly). Gus said that Dunky is a good kid but "like all teenagers, all they intrested een ees the girfrien an Playstation"

MAIN revelation from tonights journey home - the BZ rumour is indeed true, we are pushing VERY hard to persuade Bobby to come back. "He can have captaincy, penalties, whatever he wants..."

Well.

if this is not a windup i have just jizzed my pants.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Did Gus sit in the FRONT, in a friendly, non-hierarchical way?

Or did he sit in the BACK, like a South American dictator?

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Its gotta be surely, Bobby is a premiership standard striker who I thought did well on tuesday night against sweden, as much as regarded as abit of a legend to us he's moved on to bigger and better things

He's still only 30 years old, i cant personally see him moving back down to championship football for a few years yet.

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
ffs i would have saved Gus a taxi fare. I would have driven him home for free!!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

He sat in the FRONT.

I was just annoyed my mate didn't swing by my gaff on the way to pick me up beforehand. Its an 8-seater ffs, I'd have been no trouble.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

Hard to look like an American Dictator, in a White and Turquoise Diesel Skoda I should imagine.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
He sat in the FRONT.

I was just annoyed my mate didn't swing by my gaff on the way to pick me up beforehand. Its an 8-seater ffs, I'd have been no trouble.

Pure class.

I'd have been disappointed had he sat brooding in the back, all the way to Orpington.

(Shit time to finish work though. Not sure I'd want that job)

The Notorious BHA

Jan 29, 2011

my god. if this is true, i have definitely made a mess in my pants. How can we be sure?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here