Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

tattoo's.....painful? or not?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Mine is only small, it was kinda painful but it was a nice pain. Not so much when it touched my collarbone mind.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Brighton till i die said:
Its feels a bit uncomfortable but its bearable.

as said before it depends where you have it.

i've got 7 and the most painful places were my chest, upper back, and the inner part of my arm (had a celtic band and didnt wanna look a poof so had it all the way round - ouchy!!)

and f*** me - they are SOOOOooooooooo addictive!:lolol:

Spot on you will never have just one i promise you :nono:

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
Digweed said:
Exmouth, do you mind me asking why on earth are you having a picture of a spider put on your arm? I appreciate they might not be able to do the lettering on the badge, but why don't you at least have the seagull logo with bha underneath or something similar?

I wouldn't be happy with anything else other than this.....:albion: ...but that's just me. I don't think it'll be as bad as I think reading these replies.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Barnet Seagull said:
I know this is probably a stupid question, but

why have a tattoo in the first place? ???

Why not ?

FYI the two under my forearms bled a bit but they were hardly gushing. They didn't hurt either.

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
My Wife's got a Seagull in a VERY interesting place - good girl:lolol: and she said that didn't hurt. But she has got a dragon on her arse and she said that stung like a bastard:lolol:

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
AJ's Love Monkey said:
Spot on you will never have just one i promise you :nono:

Tis very true, I only have 3, one on each arm and a Taz wearing a Brighton shirt on my calf. To be honest it stings a bit at first but then your natural enorphins kick, usually half way through the outline, and then it becomes more like a sensation. Not only that but the tattooist will probably talk to you whilst doing it, and have some music on to keep your mind off it. The place, that was worst for me was the one on my right arm, when he was going over the shoulder. Also don't worry about about the sight of needles, as you can't really see them, it looks more like an airbrush that modellers use. Hope that helps.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Definitely depends where you get them, I've got six and the most painful was when i had one done that went up to the inside of my elbow joint but they aren't that bad, once the outline is done, which you feel more than the colouring, it's plain sailing... And like Brighton till i die says, they become addictive.

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
as a tip - take a can/bottle of coke with you.

keep ya sugar level up mate while getting it done - hsould stop you from fainting and locoking a nob jockey infront of a big tattoo dude.

places i'd recommend are:
Red Dragon - Horsham
Blue Dragon - Brighton
:)

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Trigger said:
I went there once, got a free lolly.

:clap2:

I got my Albion crest done there about eight years ago. Am pleased with it, even though the circle's not exactly round and he didn't cross the A on Albion, so it looks like an 'n'. My main problem was that there was this kid running around the whole time, and it nearly tripped over the cable!

Still, made it a little more exciting :lolol:

dscn6855ip.jpg

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
ozzygull said:
Had first one done last year on my lower back. Once the outline was done it was fine. I'm not good with pain but was able to bear it.

Had it it done at tattooing at gunpoint in hove, They were very good the guy who done it was called wurzel.

http://www.tattooingatgunpoint.co.uk/
I've heard good rerports about them as well.
I've got one that I did myself and one that was done professionally..
Want another one but can't justify the price.

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
Brighton till i die said:
as a tip - take a can/bottle of coke with you.

keep ya sugar level up mate while getting it done - hsould stop you from fainting and locoking a nob jockey infront of a big tattoo dude.

:)

sugar level's not a problem as i'm diabetic anyway, on 7 injections a day! I still can't stand needles though! :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here