Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tattoos on women

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Dont get tattoos full stop, they will look stupid in old age. On woman I dont really like them, especially big ones. One of my mates is stunning and a model, but she has a massive tattoo over her whole back, yes it looks OK, but why do it, when it will look bad in the future and you cant get rid of it

Jahooli

Feb 12, 2008
sorry, sleeves are like a whole block of tattoes not one symbol but lots all put together. poor explination, if anyone else can explain better i would appreciate it :blush:

Like Paula Yeats did to her one to her upper bicep?
There used to be a barman at The funky Buddah Lounge with one plain black tattoo covering his entire forearm.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Dont get tattoos full stop, they will look stupid in old age. On woman I dont really like them, especially big ones. One of my mates is stunning and a model, but she has a massive tattoo over her whole back, yes it looks OK, but why do it, when it will look bad in the future and you cant get rid of it

Yes but that covers her whole back, it's quite extreme. Would you feel differently about it if it was a small one on her lower back maybe?

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Nasty.
I have yet to see a tattoo on a woman that enhances her looks one iota. They're not sexy in the slightest. They're tacky, and get worse and worse with age.

That sums it up for me as well.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
733-550x-KatVonD.jpg

Sexy as fook ..

kat-von-d.jpg

larus

Nasty.
I have yet to see a tattoo on a woman that enhances her looks one iota. They're not sexy in the slightest. They're tacky, and get worse and worse with age.

Sums it for me as well.

I always feel that people with tattoos aren't happy with their body and feel the need to do something to it.

I also feel the same about body piercing, but at least this is not so permanant.

The picture of the young lady above is not enhanced by the tattoo. She would be lovely without the tattoo.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Just bored at work, and wondering what the general opinion of women having tattoos is....

Hi Mrs Elder for England - hope you are well today?

May I ask you for permission to post in you thread please after our BUST UP yesterday :) :thumbsup:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Tattoos on men and women can look great or crap. I think it really depends on the location of them. Cleavage, or forearms on ladies, in my opinion, looks very bad but a nice, sexy tattoo in an unusual place can be very agreeable.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Yes but that covers her whole back, it's quite extreme. Would you feel differently about it if it was a small one on her lower back maybe?

As I said, Im not a real fan of tattoos, smaller ones maybe better, but a few of my girl friends have things like wings and their names in arabic on their lower back, but it still doesnt do anything for me. I dont think they look shit, I just dont get it :)

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Sums it for me as well.

I always feel that people with tattoos aren't happy with their body and feel the need to do something to it.

I also feel the same about body piercing, but at least this is not so permanant.

The picture of the young lady above is not enhanced by the tattoo. She would be lovely without the tattoo.

I understand what you're saying, but there's a huge difference between the tattoos on that woman in the picture and something small and more feminine.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Hi Mrs Elder for England - hope you are well today?

May I ask you for permission to post in you thread please after our BUST UP yesterday :) :thumbsup:

I am Miss as I am only a youngen. As you were so polite, you may... :lol:

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I understand what you're saying, but there's a huge difference between the tattoos on that woman in the picture and something small and more feminine.

I think it takes away the feminine look of a woman by having a tattoo in the first place.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
As I said, Im not a real fan of tattoos, smaller ones maybe better, but a few of my girl friends have things like wings and their names in arabic on their lower back, but it still doesnt do anything for me. I dont think they look shit, I just dont get it :)

Fair point.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here