Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tattooist's

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Any one got any recommendations for Tattooist's in Brighton? The time has come for me to get one. Bit Nervous, but I'm sure I'll be OK.

Any good'uns?

You get what you pay for.

I've had all my done at Wizard of Ink, Steve there is really funny but I'm not overly happy with a couple looking a bit patchy. Might have to have them touched up soon.

Mmmm, being touched up by Steve :drool:

BTW they don't hurt at all.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3361104 said:
BTW they don't hurt at all.

Agreed, I have 6 and didn't find any of them overly painful.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Arsenal28-football-club-tattoos-tattoo-designs-pictures-gallery.jpg

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Thanks for the ideas.
Danny Seagull, I would normally welcome comments about them not hurting, but 99.9% of your posts are a joke/sarcastic, so I'm not sure what to make of it.

Any of you had tattoo's on your calf? That's where I'm getting mine - been told it hurts there.

Thanks for the ideas.
Danny Seagull, I would normally welcome comments about them not hurting, but 99.9% of your posts are a joke/sarcastic, so I'm not sure what to make of it.

Any of you had tattoo's on your calf? That's where I'm getting mine - been told it hurts there.

Why calf??

Nope, I shit you not brother. I've got one on my spine an' all and I can best describe the pain as a kind of irritating discomfort or heavy scratching.

In saying that, when he did the outline of the one on my right forearm I was wincing when he went over the tendons in my wrist :(

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Thanks.

Calf because I think Tattoo's look smart there, and I want to show it off in the Summer :wink:. I'm only 17, but with Parents Permission, I can get one, can't I?

Yeah, football related one. Would only ever get a tattoo that meant something to me.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

Shouldn't be too bad as there's muscle to 'cushion' the blow.

Most painful areas are where it's just skin and bone.

One of mine covers part of my collarbone, and that section of it was more painful than the rest of it put together.

Thanks.

Calf because I think Tattoo's look smart there, and I want to show it off in the Summer :wink:. I'm only 17, but with Parents Permission, I can get one, can't I?

Yeah, football related one. Would only ever get a tattoo that meant something to me.

Yeah you'll need a written consent form from 'em though. Or possibly your mum to go with you even :p Not cool.

Fair play about the calf, I just wouldn't get anything on me scotch peg. Just my opinion. Go for the arms man, chicks dig that shiznit.

I'm in the process of saving up the small matter of 400 nicka so I get my final design, a big f*** off tribal number (Yes yes I'm a chav) over my shoulder :clap2: I'll be going to Angelic Hell bottom of North Road for that. Heard it's proper bo there.

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3361145 said:
Why calf??

Nope, I shit you not brother. I've got one on my spine an' all and I can best describe the pain as a kind of irritating discomfort or heavy scratching.

In saying that, when he did the outline of the one on my right forearm I was wincing when he went over the tendons in my wrist :(

This is correct.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3361159 said:
Yeah you'll need a written consent form from 'em though. Or possibly your mum to go with you even :p Not cool.

Fair play about the calf, I just wouldn't get anything on me scotch peg. Just my opinion. Go for the arms man, chicks dig that shiznit.

I'm in the process of saving up the small matter of 400 nicka so I get my final design, a big f*** off tribal number (Yes yes I'm a chav) over my shoulder :clap2:

I will defiently have one of them with me. I'm scared. :blush:

My Arms aren't really that big, but my legs are quite muscley, so thought it'd look better.

My Arms aren't really that big, but my legs are quite muscley, so thought it'd look better.

You sound like a cockerel.

Dude, it'll be fine. SPESH if you're having it done on the calf. It's the boney areas that hurt the most. Ankles are horrendous I hear. Once you're 5 mins in you'll wonder what all the fuss was about, you just get used to the pain (if you can even call it that).

Have you got quite a high pain threshold anyway? Punch yourself in the face a few times beforehand or something to test it out.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

Seriously nothing to be scared of, unless you're like my cousin who has such a low pain threshold that the outline of 3 stars on his right forearm took an hour because he kept crying and asking the guy to stop because it hurt too much every 30 seconds.

:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here