Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tariq Lamptey

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
It is from after the game on Saturday, exact same quote is in the Argus today.
Thanks I'd missed that. Balls, doesn't sound ideal.

Wonder where they go from here. He was back on the training pitch months ago now. Wonder if another op is being considered or if it's good but slow progress.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I think the club is possibly keeping him under wraps for two reasons, easing him in gently AND waiting til the end of the transfer window.

We need to get Jay White on the case, he knows the right questions and who to ask.

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
We need to get Jay White on the case, he knows the right questions and who to ask.

I think you're being a bit unfair to Jay White. He's posted questions about downloading tickets to his phone and the ID issue, and all of a sudden people are calling him a wind up merchant.

I might be wrong but reading his posts I get the impression that he's an older fan, and I know several older fans that are really anxious about the new technology, because they don't use smart phones. My dad is pushing 80, and he's really anxious and bothered about downloading a season ticket to his phone. He's not angry with the club just anxious about messing it up. I think there needs to be a little bit more understanding that not everyone is comfortable with the new arrangements.

I appreciate people get frustrated by someone asking the same questions, especially when they've been advised to phone the club. But again the fact this person has only signed up to the forum in recent weeks suggests that this issue has made them anxious enough reach out on the forum for help. I think its rather sad that someone can register for the forum hoping that other fans might be able to help them only to find themselves a target, because other posters get annoyed with them asking the same questions.

In the grand scheme of things it's not a big deal if someone asks the same questions a few times. If you find it annoying, just ignore them. You've never struck me as someone who make snarky comments to people, and just to be clear I'm not suggesting that your doing that now, I'm just pointing out that there maybe a situation here that you haven't considered.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
This is deeply concerning now. Looks like another Izzy unfortunately. Be surprised if we see him play again.

No doubt which you are then :)

Capture.PNG

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Hopefully we'll see him after the international break or so. For this season probably needs to be seen more as a bonus player than a key player. In the long term he will hopefully have less issues.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
OMG just look at how natural and bouncy The Llama's hair is in that video, I'm suddenly more optimistic about the season already :bowdown:

As for Tariq and Danny, that's good as well I suppose.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I think you're being a bit unfair to Jay White. He's posted questions about downloading tickets to his phone and the ID issue, and all of a sudden people are calling him a wind up merchant.

I might be wrong but reading his posts I get the impression that he's an older fan, and I know several older fans that are really anxious about the new technology, because they don't use smart phones. My dad is pushing 80, and he's really anxious and bothered about downloading a season ticket to his phone. He's not angry with the club just anxious about messing it up. I think there needs to be a little bit more understanding that not everyone is comfortable with the new arrangements.

I appreciate people get frustrated by someone asking the same questions, especially when they've been advised to phone the club. But again the fact this person has only signed up to the forum in recent weeks suggests that this issue has made them anxious enough reach out on the forum for help. I think its rather sad that someone can register for the forum hoping that other fans might be able to help them only to find themselves a target, because other posters get annoyed with them asking the same questions.

In the grand scheme of things it's not a big deal if someone asks the same questions a few times. If you find it annoying, just ignore them. You've never struck me as someone who make snarky comments to people, and just to be clear I'm not suggesting that your doing that now, I'm just pointing out that there maybe a situation here that you haven't considered.
He’s Palace on a wind up :facepalm:

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
I hope this cheers up the doom mongers a bit earlier in the thread :smile:

Confess I do worry about how long he can stay fit given his size and the GBH tackles handed out to him by most teams. I wince every game he plays at some of the lunges at him

I can't remember the last time I saw Lamptey in the flesh ? I recall watching him on TV limping off away at Newcastle at half time first game of last season - was this his last appearance for us ? That's one heck of a hamstring injury :down:

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I can't remember the last time I saw Lamptey in the flesh ? I recall watching him on TV limping off away at Newcastle at half time first game of last season - was this his last appearance for us ? That's one heck of a hamstring injury :down:

Many supporters haven't seen him in the flesh play for us, he was injured in December and hasn't featured since

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here