Votes: 95 27.5%
  • Agreed with the gesture to begin with but want it to stop now

Votes: 132 38.2%

• Total voters

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
This kneeling to protest racism started in the US where they stand for their national anthem before any sporting event. So to stand at that point wouldn't really work as a protest.

If you make your intention clear , ie: Standing arm over shoulder with your team mates before a game , that makes a much bigger message imo , after all they make them line up either side of that dumb arch for the benefit of Sky .

Do we have to do EVERTHING that the yanks do , or can we think for ourselves .

Any and all insults accepted with the full knowledge of the intellect behind them :)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
If i have the privilege of drinking with you one day , will you sit on the floor while i sit on a seat ? . I have never met you but can imagine your distain at that comment . I would love to think that ttn will cure racism but i believe that because it is rammed downed our throats all the bloody time it actually has a negative effect . My mates - all colours race and creed have the same attitude as i do , we don1t care what the wankers think .

Not your throat. It is being rammed down the throat of racists.

And there is no genuflection in taking the knee. It (the original guesture) is not kneeling before the master, it is refusal to stand to attention when the master enters the room (or stadium).

:thumbsup:

ps if I sat on the floor I'd never get up again. Not with my knees.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Nope. Just pointing out that the UK isn't diverse.

You can read right?
I would have thought my meaning would have been obvious.

The eyes move, the mouth is open, but Mr Brain is long since departed.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This kneeling to protest racism started in the US where they stand for their national anthem before any sporting event. So to stand at that point wouldn't really work as a protest.

Precisely.

I hate to say it (as [MENTION=41927]TugWilson[/MENTION] seems a very decent lad) that . . . .FFS find out about what things mean to people who aren't part of your peer group before comdemning things.

Why do 'all Jews' wear those silly hats?

Vegetarianism. It isn't natural.

Lesbians? I'd cure them.

Etc.

(We've all been there. For my sins I once questioned the value of Women's Football.)

Razzoo

Sep 11, 2011
N. Yorkshire
Nope. Just pointing out that the UK isn't diverse.

You can read right? I would have thought my meaning would have been obvious.

Whilst you state the UK isn't diverse you are ignoring the fact that a number of cities are diverse. Leicester, Bradford , London etc. Diverse and firmly UK.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
The FA and the Premier League have backed themselves into a corner here. If they wanted to commemorate the the death of a career criminal then do it once a year, a bit like November remembrance. By doing it week in week out is tiresome, to say the least. There is no racial inequality in the UK, we are the most tolerant and accepting nation on the planet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Have you visited all the others ?

Not only are they VERY racist, they also incredibly homophobic.
I’m glad I live in the most tolerant and diverse nation on the planet.

That's Cameroon. The UK isn't even in the top 40.

Turkey, Spain, France, Germany, Russia and Poland are ahead of us in Europe.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
I see Baker Lite is piping up again. It's truly mind boggling how someone can spend so much time online arguing in bad faith for shits and giggles.

I had never reported anyone on this site, and that includes the village idiot Das Reich, I mean what's the point, everyone sees what a scum bag he is, but I did report Baker Lite once.
Just a reminder, he deliberately and knowingly uploaded doctored videos to further the racist narrative about Dawn Butler. He even continued after it had been pointed out to him, so he can't claim innocence. It's the kind of shit posting that him and many thousands of other people do that has real world, violent consequences. I have no qualms about saying that Baker Lite is a racist.

He is the perfect example of the type who have propagated all the bull shit arguments swirling around this issue. Das Reich is the perfect example of the classic moron who then regurgitates it. He's probably wondering what half of M&S has to do with it all.

D

Deleted member 22389

I never mentioned power ! , I believe standing is a stronger message than getting down on my knees ! . Traditionally you bow to those above you , you kneel before those above you , hardly equal ? . Putting my arm around my fellow team mate is far more of a message and has more impact imho .

:thumbsup:

Jan 30, 2008
I see Baker Lite is piping up again. It's truly mind boggling how someone can spend so much time online arguing in bad faith for shits and giggles.

I had never reported anyone on this site, and that includes the village idiot Das Reich, I mean what's the point, everyone sees what a scum bag he is, but I did report Baker Lite once.
Just a reminder, he deliberately and knowingly uploaded doctored videos to further the racist narrative about Dawn Butler. He even continued after it had been pointed out to him, so he can't claim innocence. It's the kind of shit posting that him and many thousands of other people do that has real world, violent consequences. I have no qualms about saying that Baker Lite is a racist.

He is the perfect example of the type who have propagated all the bull shit arguments swirling around this issue. Das Reich is the perfect example of the classic moron who then regurgitates it. He's probably wondering what half of M&S has to do with it all.

Free speech is wonderful isn't it
Regards
DF

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
If it waddles like a duck, quacks like a duck and has one of these bill.jpg there's a very very good chance that what you have found is a duck, or maybe more appropriately, a raft of ducks.

Of course, there is the <1% chance that what you have is a remarkably talented platypus, but extremely unlikely. Hope this helps :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house

Another race baiter to put on block.
If you wish to engage with me further, do so via the PM function.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It's had it's day and should have stopped at the end of last season.

It is now deeply divisive. We are all losers with this division, we are all winners if the division ends.

Time to get rid.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here