• Love it and long may it continue

Votes: 95 27.5%
  • Agreed with the gesture to begin with but want it to stop now

Votes: 132 38.2%

• Total voters

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
I realise you're not the full shilling, but that's pretty pathetic, even by your (low) standards.

Oh yes no racism here. An institutionally racist press who constant peddle negative stories about immigrants, the EU and generally anything foreign, An institutionally racist / Nationalist government i.e. windrush / hostile environment. Tolerant and diverse - but we don't want immigrants here, oh and we boo our own footballers if they support racial equality.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Oh yes no racism here. An institutionally racist press who constant peddle negative stories about immigrants, the EU and generally anything foreign, An institutionally racist / Nationalist government i.e. windrush / hostile environment. Tolerant and diverse - but we don't want immigrants here, oh and we boo our own footballers if they support racial equality.

Nooo...he changed it to he 'doesn't see it'. That's okay, then. :dunce:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Perhaps Oliver Dowden should address the country prior to the game, to give the Governments view on taking the knee, given how he waded into the Ollie Robinson issue.

I would have suggested Johnson but at PMQs today he failed to acknowledge that Wales were also in the tournament along with England and Scotland, so clearly out of his depth.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Croatia is one of the nicest places I’ve visited with very friendly people. Many of whom are very racist.

Not only are they VERY racist, they also incredibly homophobic.
I’m glad I live in the most tolerant and diverse nation on the planet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
What would be the acceptable response of NSC if boos ring out across the ground from people booing the taking of the knee at the same time as people (maybe a few representatives from the correct view on here) were booing the Croatians for not taking the knee?

Tough question ..................................

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Still very odd that people can object to a unified team decision to confront racism.

Jan 30, 2008
I don’t think the vast majority of people in this country are racist but what really doesn’t help is people being accused of racism if their view differs from the standard Guardian viewpoint .

Saying for example more should be done against knife crime doesn’t make you racist nor does deporting any oversea Nationals back to their original country if they have been convicted of a violent crime ( if safe to do so )

The Problem is the likes of the guardian tries to shut down any debate about uncomfortable issues , like crime etc , under the guise of racism and this is what irritates a lot of people .

Racism is terrible but some of what is being complained about is not racism , it is a difference of opinion and we have to protect free speech at all costs .

Exactly ,free speech doesn't make you a racist, viva cancel culture though :whistle:
Regards
DF

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This taking the knee controversy is gonna overshadow the football isn’t it?

I'm quite enjoying this.

'I'm not a racist but's and 'I am a racist and proud but am to gutless to admit it on NSC's getting FURIOUS about the players taking the knee.

You have absolutely no need to make it up.

And, as the years pass, the dinosaurs die off, to be replaced by people who don't give a shit about such things, because there is no longer any need.

As it was, as it will ever be.

:shrug:

Boo! (I'm booing the racists now). Boo. BOO! :lolol:

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house

Another race baiter to put on ignore.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Still very odd that people can object to a unified team decision to confront racism.

Interesting, isn't it.

(No, actually, it's dull.)

But it is very odd :thumbsup:

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Not only are they VERY racist, they also incredibly homophobic.
I’m glad I live in the most tolerant and diverse nation on the planet.

Unfortunately some of the most tolerant (in their own opinion) people on this planet are the most intolerant of any dissenting view, usually quick to use the words racist and thick, even though those derogatory terms of abuse are not universally or appropriately applicable. You could add 'old' to that list of abuse too ....... oh, the overwhelming intolerance of tolerant people!

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Why do you insist on ttn or bowing , you talk about being a strong force against racism , i can`t think of anything more submissive than kneeling !.
I know now that i don`t fit you`re " clique " so shove it where the sun don`t shine . I am not a racist , so why do I need reminding every advert break when i watch any sky channel , when will you idiots realise that in order to be equal , to be unified , we STAND together , after all what is OUR motto " STAND OR FALL " !!

Why do you see players kneeling as submissive? Is it all about power?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Poor thing, you'll only have Daisy Fondler left to talk to, at this rate.

I have him on ignore. Happy to share that, and more than happy that sharing it INFURIATES some :thumbsup: :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I noticed that the Hungarian players last night were pointing to their badges rather than kneeling . Would badge pointing be an acceptable alternative to kneeling or is kneeling the only way to demonstrate support for BLM ? Anyone here in the know ?

Yes.

No. But BLM has nothing to do with taking the knee.

There is no charge for that :thumbsup:

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Unfortunately some of the most tolerant (in their own opinion) people on this planet are the most intolerant of any dissenting view, usually quick to use the words racist and thick, even though those derogatory terms of abuse are not universally or appropriately applicable. You could add 'old' to that list of abuse too ....... oh, the overwhelming intolerance of tolerant people!

Indeed,it appears to be the preferred weapon of choice, shout racist as loud as you can.... that and pointing of the finger.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here