Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Take my girlfriend up the Amex

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
And I notice that they are demolishing Selhurst as we speaak.

Well, the railway station

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
images

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I've taken my missus twice to the football, once to Shrewsbury and once to Peterborough. She didn't enjoy it.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
I took my Mrs to Yeovil in December a few years back. Happy Christmas.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
My missus hasn't been to the Amex (not when a game's on anyway, although she has had a drink in Dick's)

But she's been with me several times to the Den (she and her family are Millwall supporters although, loyally, she sticks in the Brighton end with me), been with me to Bristol City, Sunderland and a couple of other London games and has been to Withdean several times too.

She prefers the cricket though.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
That's just disgusting. You should be ashamed of yourself for even thinking of it, let alone suggesting it in polite company.

You're right, of course. I feel dirty.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
My g/f's first game at the amex was against Posh & she loved it. Did complain that the bars were expensive though & about the lack of a proper ceiling in the loo's :facepalm:
She came to Withdean a couple of times, Swindon, Charlton & Watford away last season & she came to Pompey this season. A bit different to her previous football experience of being dragged to the Madjeski by her grandad. :thumbsup:

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
Was thinking of getting tickets for my girlfriend so I can take her up the Amex.

Never taken her to football but thought that if im going to then this is the place to do it.

Anyone taken there other half there for her first football experience?

If you decide to leave your girlfriend at home I will happily take her up the AMEX for you, if she doesn`t mind that is.:thumbsup:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I took my wife up the AMEX and she uttered the words "my God, it's huge"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here