Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Take down your shorts Murray, you are about to get spanked.

what will happen in this match?

• will murray get rogered

Votes: 20 55.6%
  • will roger, roger murray

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • will roger get rogered

Votes: 13 36.1%

• Total voters

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Murray has looked beaten since the end of the second set. He just doesn't seem to be able to cope once he has has a setback.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Looked beaten after the re-start. Body language all wrong , head not in right place. Probably reason he wont ever be champion. Lacks the bollocks.

Now if he pulls it round from here then he will prove this wrong and deserve it.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Federer is making it look so easy now

Craig4004

Aug 30, 2011
Peacehaven
I think this is the beginning of the end :( come on muzza!!!

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Change of tune now, he is being rogered

Pathetic. I really don't understand why people don't support Murray. If nothing else it will stop the commentators going on about how many years it is since we had a British winner.

Federer looks like he will win now but it is hardly a hammering. Djokovic lost in 4 sets to Federer too.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Pathetic. I really don't understand why people don't support Murray. If nothing else it will stop the commentators going on about how many years it is since we had a British winner.

Federer looks like he will win now but it is hardly a hammering. Djokovic lost in 4 sets to Federer too.

who said anything about not supporting him? Realistically he is not quite good enough to win a grand slam with the current set of players.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Murray needs to break, and break now. Now way will Federer lose his serve if he is serving for the match at 5-4

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Tennis goes on too long if you ask me. I'm getting a bit bored now.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset

The reason why i cannot bring myself to support Murray is because i find him, simply, joyless. The man is constantly miserable. If i had gotten to be half as succesful as him then just a glance at my bank account would have me jumping around in ecstacy. He just seems to complain and moan.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Really good match from Murray, looks like he will be defeated by the better man, but there's no shame in that. He's put in a brilliant performance and if he does go on to lose it, it's more to do with how Federer played than how he did.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here