Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Take down your shorts Murray, you are about to get spanked.

what will happen in this match?

• will murray get rogered

Votes: 20 55.6%
  • will roger, roger murray

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • will roger get rogered

Votes: 13 36.1%

• Total voters

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Really good match from Murray, looks like he will be defeated by the better man, but there's no shame in that. He's put in a brilliant performance and if he does go on to lose it, it's more to do with how Federer played than how he did.

I think Murray has missed some sitters that could have made a difference.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
The reason why i cannot bring myself to support Murray is because i find him, simply, joyless. The man is constantly miserable. If i had gotten to be half as succesful as him then just a glance at my bank account would have me jumping around in ecstacy. He just seems to complain and moan.

Think how much pressure he is under to win a Grand Slam. He may have a lot of money and fame but he has to live with a lot as a result. Also, I am not sure he is joyless, just does not particularly enjoy being in the public limelight and he is better than he was.

It is all down to opinions though. I don't mind people not supporting him. It just annoys me when people delight in him losing.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I think Murray has missed some sitters that could have made a difference.

But so has Federer. It's a tennis match, they're going to miss. I think I'd be right in saying that Federer has more unforced errors than Murray, and fewer winners. He's just always very close, and never lets you get any momentum to get away from him. He has been fantastic in playing the crowd, and the occaison. A true Champion.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
He put up a good show for the first two sets but like it or not, the Scotsman has basically been outclassed and taken a sound beating in the end.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
He put up a good show for the first two sets but like it or not, the Scotsman has basically been outclassed and taken a sound beating in the end.

Rubbish. He played well against a magnificent player. He can be proud of that performance.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Well done Roger, a worthy champion. Now, what am I going to put in my sandwich for tomorrow ?

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Rubbish. He played well against a magnificent player. He can be proud of that performance.

Disagree, last two sets he was outclassed imo.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
A victory for the good guy. Bloody miserable, whining Scotsman. Every time things don't go his way. Oh I will hold my ankle. I am injured I am going to throw my toys out the pram. It's bad luck.

No murray, he is just better than you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here