Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tactically inept

minnieme

Sep 10, 2006
Brighton
What was poyet thinking? We got f***ed over all afternoon, never held possession for more than 30 seconds at a time, dicker did absolutely f*** all all game but he waited until 80 minutes to bring on Navarro. He takes off Harley who looked to be the only person capable of keeping possession, and replaces him with lua lua who just ball watched for 15 minutes. Our game falls apart completely when the fullbacks are not given time on the ball and we simply do not have a plan B. If poyet thinks he is going to be a top manager he will have to do a lot better than that.

Did you even go to the game :shrug:

meanmachine25

Jan 24, 2009
What was poyet thinking? We got f***ed over all afternoon, never held possession for more than 30 seconds at a time, dicker did absolutely f*** all all game but he waited until 80 minutes to bring on Navarro. He takes off Harley who looked to be the only person capable of keeping possession, and replaces him with lua lua who just ball watched for 15 minutes. Our game falls apart completely when the fullbacks are not given time on the ball and we simply do not have a plan B. If poyet thinks he is going to be a top manager he will have to do a lot better than that.

calm down we,ve lost one game 1-0 against one of fav,s to go up ;-) keep the faith

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

It's a measure of how far we've come that its been a long long time since we were treated to one of your ludicrous knee-jerk threads straight after a game we've just lost. So your post is a sort of back-handed compliment in a way :thumbsup:

KLL coming on as a sub to pull a game out of a problem was considered tactically brilliant when Gus did that last season.
But...you would have kept him on the bench for this one eh?

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
I'm with Hustpisspot on this one and furthermore, my letter to Martin Perry is winging it's way in the post as we speak. Half past bloody Eight I got back, having parked near the ground yesterday. I missed my allocated tea slot by nearly three hours, this is ridiculous for a football match...

Sorry wait, he wasn't being serious was he ?

Peter58

Sep 7, 2011
My first post on the board and I take it you're a WUM....MS blasts over the bar from 3 yds and you're on about whether or not Gus "is going to be a top manager". I wasn't there but mates tell me we put them under a lot pressure in the second half and could have scraped a point...What a fine 'supporter' you are....

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
For those of you new to this board Hustpierpoint Seagull (do you like how he mis-spelt his own user name) is well known for attention seeking. So I suggest you do not feed the troll

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
For those of you new to this board Hustpierpoint Seagull (like how he mis-spelt his own user name) is a well known attention seeker. I suggest you do not feed the troll

bravohotelalpha

Jan 23, 2011
Good Old Sussex By The Sea

Well the wheels have definitely fallen off the Gus Bus havent they. They always say if it looks too good to be true it probably is - but they were indeed great times while they lasted :cry:

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
If somebody had offered me 2nd place at the start of the season, I'd have CRIED with rage before murdering them with a rusty spoon.

I can't even contemplate how bad the situation is.

2nd is nearly 3rd
3rd is nearly 4th
4th is nearly 5th
5th is nearly 6th
6th is nearly 7th
7th is nearly 8th
8th is nearly 9th
9th is nearly 10th
10th is nearly 11th
11th is nearly 12th
12th is nearly 13th
13th is nearly 14th
14th is nearly 15th
15th is nearly 16th
16th is nearly 17th
17th is nearly 18th
18th is nearly 19th
19th is nearly 20th
20th is nearly 21st
21st is nearly 22nd
22nd is nearly 23rd
23rd is nearly 24th
24th is BOTTOM

We are nearly bottom guys. Poyet needs to buck up his ideas or LEAVE before it's too late.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here