Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tactically inept

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
It was going to happen sooner or later...........and it was only 1-0, and it was away from home, to a team that has spent £10 million in the summer to become contenders - I'm not worried by this result one bit, I have every faith in Gus. We're GOING to lose a few games, don't worry about it, chalk it off and look forward to Liverpool, Palarse and Leeds!!! I can see us easily winning the Palace and Leeds games, they've got nothing to worry us with.

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
rjo0718l.jpg

I have a horrible feeling he is training to be a doctor too!

1) Or says he will; last post I saw he was intending taking a 2011/12 gap year in order to ensure his course fees are maximised!
2) Remember HS's expert analysis of Ashley Barnes at Tranmere last season - based entirely on Brian Horton's radio comments?

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
in reply

Attachments

• if-i-look-disinterested-don-t-worry-you-re-just-boring-the-shit-out-of-me_design.png
    if-i-look-disinterested-don-t-worry-you-re-just-boring-the-shit-out-of-me_design.png
    18.8 KB · Views: 305

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
On way home. The op must be on drugs. Harley was average and def should have been subbed. Lua lua was our best player when he came on, nooone ineffective and should have left earlier.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I thought we did OK and had the upper hand for a while as for the thread starter, what a twat

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
Harley was the weak link in the first half giving the ball away at least 3 times. Dicker did alright, not great, but Navs came on and promptly gave the ball away twice in quick succession. Lua Lua looked a real threat in the short time he was on. So yeah, well done Hurst, you are so tactically astute - every call you just gave was wrong.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Also this is the wake up call we all needed. This league is no walk in thr park like last season. We are going to lose plenty of games to teams like leicester who have spent millions of pounds

sharpey38

Aug 4, 2011
Denton
To many players had an off day simples, i'd rather they all had their day at the same time like today.

Leicester were poor and shame we didn't get the win though

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.
What was poyet thinking? We got f***ed over all afternoon, never held possession for more than 30 seconds at a time, dicker did absolutely f*** all all game but he waited until 80 minutes to bring on Navarro. He takes off Harley who looked to be the only person capable of keeping possession, and replaces him with lua lua who just ball watched for 15 minutes. Our game falls apart completely when the fullbacks are not given time on the ball and we simply do not have a plan B. If poyet thinks he is going to be a top manager he will have to do a lot better than that.

Do one!

daveyboy1973

Feb 5, 2010
bexleyheath
back to earth, today i just dont think we got started, we looked very leggy and short of ideas, we definately made leicester look better than they were, harley looks like a fancy dan player to me, hes either gonna b brilliant or total tosh, but hey ho its only one game and im sure normal service will b resumed soon

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
What was poyet thinking? We got f***ed over all afternoon, never held possession for more than 30 seconds at a time, dicker did absolutely f*** all all game but he waited until 80 minutes to bring on Navarro. He takes off Harley who looked to be the only person capable of keeping possession, and replaces him with lua lua who just ball watched for 15 minutes. Our game falls apart completely when the fullbacks are not given time on the ball and we simply do not have a plan B. If poyet thinks he is going to be a top manager he will have to do a lot better than that.

Oh do f*** off.

goodoldsussexbythesea

North Stand STH
Sep 2, 2011
Westdene

So we lose a game away to the team with the best squad in the league, and you say Poyet is tactically inept?! f***ing hell, you're about as smart as a goldfish with learning difficulties.

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
we are second (or third) n the championship
we ae brighton!
the bloke who started this thread is either a palace fan, a twat or both

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here