Tactically inept

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I guess this is a poor attempt at fishing, I was there today...... and we were pretty awful, it was a game when nothing clicked, stray passes, CMS missed a sitter, dodgy sending off decision..... What can Poyet do??

He can take off Harley who was ineffective and pretty half arsed.

Sleaford Seagull

Nov 17, 2010
Sleaford
I guess this is a poor attempt at fishing, I was there today...... and we were pretty awful, it was a game when nothing clicked, stray passes, CMS missed a sitter, dodgy sending off decision..... What can Poyet do??

He can take off Harley who was ineffective and pretty half arsed.

This exactly, we weren't up to scratch and Harley wasn't great, when LuaLua came on he posed a threat and nearly won a penalty in the last 10mins. We had a bad day but all good teams do. I have 100% faith in Gus and the boys to come back fighting next week :D

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
Wouldn't expect this from someone with 3000 posts, normally a newby who's just bought a season ticket because we got promoted last year.

Subs were the same as what i had done and if we had put away the chances at the end of the game we would all now be singing his praises and hoping Villa-Baos does a good job at Chelsea.

feller

N00b
Aug 13, 2011
Cambridgeshire
People like the OP annoy me no end. We're top of the league after 6 games when a lot of people thought we may struggle this season. We have the first defeat of the season (a narrow 1-0 away loss) but are still 2nd in the league and all of a sudden people think Poyet is tactically inept?

OP is talking out his ring-piece.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Calling the good citizens of Hurstpierpoint, we've found the village idiot for you. He managed to escape as far as Leicester this time.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
For any newbies on here CJTC is one of the classic insults on NSC :lol:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Calling the good citizens of Hurstpierpoint, we've found the village idiot for you. He managed to escape as far as Leicester this time.

He actually lives in Hustpierpoint :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here