bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
And they’ve done it! See ya Ozzies!!

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
And you know what? If the Aussies lose, and Afghanistan go through ... I won't be too disappointed. Firstly, because it'll be the end of David Warner in Aussie colours. Secondly, because IMO the Afghanistan side will deserve it for their win against us.

A day later, and I stand by this. Well done to Afghanistan on reaching their first semifinal. I think it's really good to see one of the junior cricketing nations get this far. And also somewhat poetic that they've done it by eliminating Australia, given the Aussie board has now refused two separate tours with Afghanistan for political reasons due to the Taliban suppressing womens cricket (which, if I'm honest, I support the sentiment of ... just not sure punishing the mens team for something they also don't support is the right approach - surely a mens tour could be used as a bilateral opportunity by the two boards to apply pressure).

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Can't wait to hear Ravi Shastri tubthumping later.

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
There are an extra 250 minutes to get this game complete. A minimum of 10 overs a side are required. We don't need to start until about 21:40 BST.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here