Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] T20 World Cup 2024

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It's amazing how dislikeable I find this Australian team considering it doesn't have Brad Haddin in it.
Always easy to dislike a team containing Warner.....looks like a tough score now, Convicts needed 10 an over from the off and they are already off the pace.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
It's amazing how dislikeable I find this Australian team considering it doesn't have Brad Haddin in it.
Australia is always a fundamentally unlikeable team. Because they’re Australian cricketers.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
India are truly formidable, and although England have looked strong in patches, it’s going to take something special for that SF to be anything other than an Indian victory.

But oh for the Afghans to beat Bangladesh, and kick Australia out. That would be epic!

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
Australia is always a fundamentally unlikeable team. Because they’re Australian cricketers.
There's degrees of dislikeable.

For example, I'd suggest that Brett Lee or Mitchell Johnson were both basically likeable. Could throw Gilchrist in there as well.

Out of the current Australian team (including the test players who aren't in this particular squad), I can tolerate Head's moustache.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Excellent jinxing (reverse jinxing?) there.

Tell me, what part of Australia are you from?

:lolol:
They started badly, were behind the rate when I posted but, then rapidly upped the scoring by taking chances. It was the right thing to do, they kept pace til the wickets started falling. One or two low scoring overs and the job becomes very difficult. India only had to come up with one or two low scoring overs to take the game away.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
This is sooooo close. Bangladesh 80-7 chasing 116. Can Afghanistan do it?!!

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
8 balls left.
105-9.
Afghanistan need one wicket.
Bangladesh need 9 runs.
Incredible scenes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here