NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
18.4 overs to chase this to guarantee a semifinal spot

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Puts them damned yankee upstarts back in their place.
Still got to beat a recognised major player though.
Interesting POV given that West Indies have won it twice in the last ten years and are the home team.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Puts them damned yankee upstarts back in their place.
Still got to beat a recognised major player though.
Well, yeah, we lost our one major-team match so far, but look where the Aussies are now..

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
but look where the Aussies are now..

Aussies with a must-win match vs India, and it's one they'd prefer to win big to put a bit more run rate daylight between themselves and Afghanistan, in case they roll Bangladesh.

Just took a peek on Cricinfo, and there's potentially rain in play. A washout would really set things up for Afghanistan.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
India giving the Aussies a good old battering so far. 76 for 1 off 7 overs. Lovely to see!

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Rohit Sharma playing an innings for the ages here. 76 off his first 29 balls so far.

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
Why do you not like Warner?

1. His role in sandpaper-gate, in particular dragging Bancroft into it and probably ruining a youngsters career permanently.

2. He's just generally struck me as a bit of a knob on the field. No idea what he's actually like off-field, but I've never liked his on-field persona.

3. As much as he's still capable of winning matches single-handedly, he's not a tournament winner anymore and I firmly believe his presence in this T20 side has blocked Australia from picking a better side for the long term.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here